Poll

Do you pull back when in locker rooms/showers

Yes because most other guys and peers are circumcised
No because most other guys are not pulled back or uncircumcised
Yes because most other guys and peers are “pulled back”
Does not really matter how mine is in locker room

Author Topic: Pull back in locker rooms  (Read 9326 times)

guest4003

Pull back in locker rooms
« on: 2021-01-05 21:50:26 »
Wondering what people’s experiences have been.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Re: Pull back in locker rooms
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-05 22:10:35 »
I had practiced keeping retracted not with the intention of being seen at the showers when in school. I was somewhat successful by age 11 so when I saw that the majority of boys were circumcised, I made sure mine was retracted before dropping the underwear heading into the shower, same with physical exams.

guest3969

« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-05 23:31:17 »
I had practiced keeping retracted not with the intention of being seen at the showers when in school. I was somewhat successful by age 11 so when I saw that the majority of boys were circumcised, I made sure mine was retracted before dropping the underwear heading into the shower, same with physical exams.
When I was that age through college, I avoided group showers and being naked in locker rooms because I was uncircumcised (I didn't pull back then) but more so because I was worried about erections.  I remember at camp trying to use the group shower and getting an erection before taking my clothes off.  But I can't imagine pulling back and taking off my clothes as a teenager or preteen since I had had a constant erection or half chub for the two weeks after I started pulling back permanently at 27.

guest4003

« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-06 09:47:05 »
I would always pullback. My experience was locker rooms and most showers were out in the open with no privacy and it was rare not to be circumcised. Getting changed into swimsuits in front of everyone was unavoidable. With sometimes 50 or so people in class privacy was impossible. Everyone I knew was pretty comfortable just getting changed in front of each other and they were all cut. When guys are getting changed shoulder to shoulder it’s difficult not to notice even though you’re not checking anyone out. I grew up where other guys friends and family at least ones I changed around were all cut. I would have to answer uncomfortable questions growing up as to why mine was different. It was very rare for guys to encounter someone different. Guys who were not circumcised were harassed constantly. Most people I was around were not used to encountering someone not cut. So I began pulling back because I prefer the look, wanted to fit in and to stop the harassment I was experiencing.

Offline eh

« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-06 19:01:59 »
When I was that age through college, I avoided group showers and being naked in locker rooms because I was uncircumcised (I didn't pull back then) but more so because I was worried about erections.  I remember at camp trying to use the group shower and getting an erection before taking my clothes off.  But I can't imagine pulling back and taking off my clothes as a teenager or preteen since I had had a constant erection or half chub for the two weeks after I started pulling back permanently at 27.
Since I was 9-10 I used to get erection whenever I used to take off clothes. It was almost certain to get erection if I was naked in front of others. I did not care much about it because until 14 my penis was very small & getting erection would just used make the size almost equal to others flaccid size.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-09 13:17:46 »
Wondering what people’s experiences have been.
if mine is  pulled back as normal then i leave it like that, most guys are not sure if i am cut not sure cut guys do either
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-09 13:57:17 »
I would always pullback. My experience was locker rooms and most showers were out in the open with no privacy and it was rare not to be circumcised. Getting changed into swimsuits in front of everyone was unavoidable. With sometimes 50 or so people in class privacy was impossible. Everyone I knew was pretty comfortable just getting changed in front of each other and they were all cut. When guys are getting changed shoulder to shoulder it’s difficult not to notice even though you’re not checking anyone out. I grew up where other guys friends and family at least ones I changed around were all cut. I would have to answer uncomfortable questions growing up as to why mine was different. It was very rare for guys to encounter someone different. Guys who were not circumcised were harassed constantly. Most people I was around were not used to encountering someone not cut. So I began pulling back because I prefer the look, wanted to fit in and to stop the harassment I was experiencing.

It's unfortunate you went through a rougher experience at the locker rooms. My experience was not anything like that. I guess I consider myself fortunate. It seems all of us as 7th graders and beyond regardless of circumcision status were just too nervous to attempt to harass anyone or I just lived a politer time and place.  I may have as others did have gotten longer looks or a possible stare but again it I would have rather dealt with that than any verbal calling out.   

Offline Spenishead

« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-12 22:58:13 »
I never pulled back. I have quite a few buddies who are uncut and so having my foreskin actually helped me fit in. I kept getting boners in the locker room shower well into my twenties. Its actually fun showering with my uncut buddies because we pullback our foreskins together to wash underneath. Funny so see who has the most cheese. When im not in the locker room shower with my buddies, I have been retracted and like looking cut like everyone else, wondering if anyone can tell.

Offline joris1997

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-16 13:31:07 »
When I started pulling back about a year ago I would pull back before I would go to the gym. Nowadays, I use to wear a silicone ring almost 24/7, but remove it when I am going to the gym, usually the foreskin stays perfectly behind the glans when I am working out, and if not I will just leave it like that. Furthermore, the ridged band did loosen up a lot, so even when I would cover up, it would only cover half of the glans and have a really loose opening.

I did not find the courage yet to just wear my ring while working out and under the public showers, but might find the courage sometime. Wondering also if someone will mention it now.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-18 15:48:58 »
In UK so most guys are uncut, with quite a few cut but fewer ‘public’ retractors. I stay retracted most of the time so foreskin would normally be back when in the locker room. It does slip forward sometimes when exercising, particularly on bikes or rowing machine so if it is forward when I undress I would (discreetly) pull it back again. I’ve sat in saunas and used open showers and pulled my skin back if it slipped forward without making a show of it. No one has ever said anything. A few times I’ve seen others similar and even on a few occasions noticed someone leave their foreskin retracted after showering when they have seen me pulled back.

Offline Shaky

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-21 15:37:28 »
Its normal for me to be pulled back, also in public shower, sauna
I am a male of 45 years, and live for years with a bare head. It looks lovely.

Offline TipsOut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-23 23:00:45 »
I usually make sure that I’m pulled back in a locker room. It’ll stay back during physical activity most of the time though,so I usually don’t have to make any adjustments.

Offline Craig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-02-02 17:57:22 »
I've been retracted for about a year and a bit now, l keep it retracted in the locker room. I prefer the look and the feeling

Offline Elete

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-02-05 21:15:31 »
I pull back, but it’s uncommon for others to do it in my country ☺️
No option for me to vote in this poll tho 😉

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-02-06 07:53:49 »
I say yes as i am always pulled back. Nothing wrong with that.