Author Topic: Snapped / Broken Frenulum  (Read 3303 times)

Offline timtwo

• NSFW Access
Snapped / Broken Frenulum
« on: 2021-01-06 23:23:44 »
Hey all,
I just wanted to make a post about how I found this forum, and I'm hoping more people who snap their frenulum might also find it more easily.

When I initially snapped my "banjo string" i was freaking out haha, It was a playground rumour, I had only heard stories of people who had apparently done it. It took me a while to find a forum like this, which was embracing this idea. The tear in my frenulum was quite big but pretty much perfect, if you were looking to tie it, I think it would have taken quite a few go's. But for about a year i really just tried to stretch my foreskin back in the shower and what not, to get it all sitting better; the frenulum was much tighter and the front would bunch a lot. I wanted it to lie flat when pulled back and not to pinch or bunch. It has taken a long time just stretching like that, but it's improved alot. For a time i also used some silicone rings to widen the mouth of my foreskin, as a kind of ring where it had used to fold needed smoothing out, so it wouldn't pinch around the girth.

Honestly, I love the new exposed look, but I was about a thousand time more sensitive which was problem. Finding this site was pretty useful, reading about everyone seeking this skinned back look, with all the methods. Previously when searching, I failed to find any references auto circumcision, I only found student forums where they were all either devastated, hoping it might grow back, looking for an operation or otherwise unhelpful.

I'm from the UK, so almost nobody I know is circumcised, this seems like the opposite for most the US people on here. So when i first snapped it i learnt a lot more about my penis, I was more than happy with it before, but now i've been looking into all this i think back a little differently i guess. My frenulum used to be connected right at my urethra, and when pulled back my foreskin would tuck behind the head perfectly, it had never seemed tight in any way and i wouldn't have said it was fragile, at least that's what i would have said haha. I would never have considered cutting it for a skinned back look, but i defiantly like the way it looks now. I always thought you could only have that with a full circumcision, which i imagined felling quite tight. I love having what i see as the best of both worlds, The skin it super stretchy and now it pulls back all the way it's all a lot cleaner and just looks sleeker, i really want to tell people about it, it's like a whole new thing.

I've been stretching and staying pulled back a-lot more regularly since finding the site. I'm exposing during the day for longer and longer periods, and I'm seeing how the skin can be evenly distributed down the shaft with tape and amazingly the skin defiantly responds to it's new positioning, left long enough I'm convinced it will retain a memory. But i'm going on and off for now, trying to de-sensitise and keratinise the glands and inner foreskin in a controlled way, Once i'm happy with that i may wear it back for a longer period and see how it all sits. I still have half of my frenulum and it's still pretty functional, it gets micro tears in now and again and i'm sure it's lengthened over time. Scar tissue it defiantly building up a little, i'm trying to soften it with light steroid cream and oils etc, while also stretching it further, I may consider doing a tie or cut down the frenulum further to release the glands a-little more.

I'm defiantly a grower, and my foreskin is long, it can cover my gland even when fully erect, keeping the foreskin back when flaccid is a challenge, which is helped by the fact I stay semi pretty much the whole time when rubbing the glands so much. Riding my bike and going commando is helping with exposure a-lot. Among alot of other tape variations, I'm been using tape attached to the underside of my pulled back foreskin, using a elastic band attached to another piece of tape on my gooch, that keeps the skin back at all times, it works well and uses a small amount of tape. I've been looking into ways to train the skin around the gland to fold in a different way, and ultimately stay back permanently, i may used liquid silicone to make a semi firm sleeve that stays tight even when flaccid, that when worn could keep the skin in a new position.

Anyway i think thats about it, comment if you also started pulling back after an accidental tear or snap, Hopefully more people can find this site when they have that accident. It could help them avoid any operations, get some solid instructions for all sorts of methods with pictures and everything.

Offline Bkmax

• NSFW Access
Re: Snapped / Broken Frenulum
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-07 06:32:40 »
Thanks for sharing. Lots of information there. Yeah U.K. here too I’ve only seen a few circumcised in all my days here.

But liking myself pulled back and it certainly the only option I would go for exposing the head. Snapped banjo string ouch. I imagine it to be painful at the time but glad you got a good result.

The sensitivity definitely gets easier on the bare glans I would say now at about 5 weeks I can’t tell the difference all the time and occasionally find rolled forwards but not knowing without checking if that makes sense.

If I use spoon method stay retracted indefinitely unless undoing myself to wash etc. But just trying pulled  back which has had some roll forwards. Not tried any tape etc.

Anyway nice pic and love to see a few more good post with lots of info for others

Offline timtwo

• NSFW Access
Re: Snapped / Broken Frenulum
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-07 10:30:32 »
Cheers,
You know it didn't hurt that much, it did bleed a fair amount, more of a sting i was mostly consumed with worrying about how my manhood would come out of it.
I was away from home when it happened and thought i should see a doctor, which was a waste of time really, they didn't help and seemed kinda mis informed about what would happen, saying things like the rest of the frenulum would now just fall off.

Maybe they just weren't familiar but i could give somebody far better advice now than i was given that day.