Author Topic: Foreskins...  (Read 10085 times)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Foreskins...
« on: 2020-03-26 16:50:58 »
OK...so, since we are all Covid-19-ified into isolation, I thought that I might start this query.  I'm thinking that the vast majority of guys on PulledBack do not want to lose their foreskins, but do love the exposed glans, for various reasons.  So guys, what kind of foreskins do you like, long ones, very short ones, ones where the glans peeks out when not retracted?  And, if you don't need to get rid of your frenulum for retraction purposes, do you prefer to keep your frenulum, or do you want it gone for cosmetic reasons?  I am very curious to hear beyond 'I just wanna be retracted', what is the main driver of retraction...please add your thoughts, and don't be shy, no one is judging here...

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskins...
« Reply #1 on: 2020-03-26 19:55:57 »
Well isolation got me bored too so I will share my thoughts... Well regarding the foreskin. I have quite long and loose foreskin which is causing trouble with my retraction. I would like it to be shorter and cover when flaccid but not big enough so the glans can pop up when I am erect.
 Regarding the frenulum I think it causes much trouble with my retraction and I would like it to stretch a lot or be cut in some points. I am afraid to experiment on it unfortunately. I like the idea of being rertacted cause it's more erotic (sometimes it makes me aroused just in the thought I don't know why) and for sure it helps with the hygiene. I didn't like the moisturized glans I used to have, I really like the dry look I have now and I hate it when in the night I get covered and the glans get a bit moist after that. Last but not least I want to desensitize my glans cause I have a small PE problem. What about you FormerRetractor? Do you regret being cut now? Would you prefer having a foreskin?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2020-03-27 07:13:57 »
I like em really long and really short, and always nice and loose. Tight skins don't do much for me...

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-03-27 15:16:09 »
Yes, a tight foreskin must always be a major hindrance. 

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2020-03-27 17:22:39 »
I like long and loose ones, but short ones are hell of a turn on (though they're not nearly as fun to actually play with).  I don't mind tight skins if it's retractable, they can be fun too.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-03-28 00:55:08 »
Always wished I had one that "just fits", i.e. properly covering when flaccid but auto-retracts when erect.

Always have been curious how retracting would work without my frenulum but unless it's magically gone or torn by accident I'd just keep it. I'm not as daring as guys who tie/cut their frenulum willingly  :-\

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-03-28 01:44:07 »
Yeah, a short and/or tight frenulum can be such a problem...it definitely was for me.  I have to give the fren-tiers credit for having courage...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2020-03-28 05:56:29 »
Always wished I had one that "just fits", i.e. properly covering when flaccid but auto-retracts when erect.

Not that interesting, to be honest. ;D That's the kind I used to have. Not enough skin to do anything fun with, but the head wasn't out either.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #8 on: 2020-03-29 11:39:12 »
Guess I'm part of the vast minority then!  ;D

Offline spengle

« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-02 21:07:29 »
i have a long foreskin with a lot of overhang.

i like smaller/short foreskins, where the tip of the penis pokes out. also like foreskin to retract by itself when hard. and i like it when the skin just touches the glands and you have to tug it over the head.

i do like looking at an uncut cock its like a surprise when you see whats under the hood :)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-04-03 12:22:59 »
Still working, but wanted to share my foreskin likes with you. I like s short foreskin, one that just covers the head, but is very easy to pull back and stay there until the skin is moved forward. Not bothered if it's a tight or loses foreskin, but possibly just like tight better. Hope everyone is staying safe.

Offline CopperheadZ

« Reply #11 on: 2020-04-04 14:12:06 »
Being at home for the lockdown, I kept my foreskin back constantly for the last 5 or so days.
Today it's a bit sensitive right at the thrombotic ring, wearing it covering for a day, then back to wearing back.

My foreskin covers well, and is moderately tight. Stays behind when pulled back on its own.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-04-04 22:12:35 »
Being at home for the lockdown, I kept my foreskin back constantly for the last 5 or so days.
Today it's a bit sensitive right at the thrombotic ring, wearing it covering for a day, then back to wearing back.

My foreskin covers well, and is moderately tight. Stays behind when pulled back on its own.

Good strategy, when it hurts do a break, and then resume. Massaging the tight ring with cream might also help in the long term.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-04-05 18:05:09 »
I like short ones that show some head, at this time as i work from home, i keep it back for longer, but if it goes forward then fine
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-04-06 03:05:42 »
When I was seventeen I "thinned" the frenulum near the meatus in an attempt to free the foreskin more to allow it to stay back more readily. In recent years I have tied it off so I am now totally free. Even now, as far as "freeing" the frenulum goes I am not too sure what great impact it has on lessening the foreskin covering the glans. Today as an older senior gent both shaft skin and foreskin have thinned so the deep shaft wrinkles I developed in my younger days have now gone and will never return. The thin foreskin bunches at the corona anyway as if the frenulum had never been removed. Not that I would prefer to have it back. It is nice to have the shaft skin look like a cut guy when it is pulled to the base.