News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

If money, time or distance wasn’t an issue, would you meet in real life?

Started by Jords, 2021-12-08 04:37:23

Previous topic - Next topic

If money, time or distance wasn't an issue, would you meet in real life?

Yes
No

Jords

If money, time or distance wasn't an issue, would you meet in real life? - like a yearly get together or something larger like a pulled back convention.

TapedStick

I'd also want to have some correspondence with the guys before meeting in person. We would need to build trust and comfortability. But we've got a hobby very few would understand, and it'd be cool to get together.

Ft56009

It should be possible almost in the same country. I'm living in Italy.

Nivek

I guess I would be too shy and bashful to meet in real life.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Jords on 2021-12-08 04:37:23
If money, time or distance wasn't an issue, would you meet in real life? - like a yearly get together or something larger like a pulled back convention.
The convention of skinning back, just explain to the boking hall what that is.. ;D ;D
Love skining back and letting my head show

Jords

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-12-12 14:03:18
The convention of skinning back, just explain to the boking hall what that is.. ;D ;D

Haha, it'll have to be in a seedy part of town to avoid too many questions!

Jords

Quote from: TapedStick on 2021-12-08 05:47:00... we've got a hobby very few would understand, and it'd be cool to get together.

Yeah I agree, not sure many would understand!