News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Changing/locker room

Started by Wsmman, 2014-05-27 08:19:48

Previous topic - Next topic

When using showers at a gym or swimming pool do you:

Keep glans covered all the time?
46 (15.9%)
Retract foreskin only when under the shower?
23 (8%)
Retract foreskin when undressing and keep it back until getting dressed again?
55 (19%)
Retract under shower but leave skinned back until getting dressed?
31 (10.7%)
Don't need to retract as always keep foreskin pulled back?
134 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 289

Ipsquint

Here in Scotland circumcision is not common. You don't see many people circumcised or retracting. My foreskin won't stay back on its own. I like being in the shower at the swimming pool naked. I always make a big point of retracting my foreskin and washing my glans. Nobody has said anything to me but I have overheard 2 lads talking about it afterwards. Another time I was in the changing room drying and retracted again. This other lad was watching me and retracted his too.