Author Topic: update 6months contin.  (Read 4199 times)

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
update 6months contin.
« on: 2021-01-07 06:08:11 »
Hey guys its been about 6 months continuous pulled back and it feels great. no more discomfort a rarely swelling. still on the fence about being seen like that in public, but here are some progress pics

Offline Bkmax

• NSFW Access
Re: update 6months contin.
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-07 06:16:54 »
It’s looking good, are you staying retracted all on it’s own or with help. I did about a month now with spoon method successfully but now trying rolled back to dry out inner foreskin but having some roll forwards when I awake. Though never full glans coverage now. But I’d like to get to stage I stay that way and look as good as yours on it’s own.

Do you see yourself as a permanent retractor now and where in public do you anticipate being seen, I say it looks great and I guess you just have to access the situation at the time how confident you feel. None of us are getting to be many places in public right now like gyms etc

Anyway keep doing what feels right it looks good though well done.

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-07 23:05:37 »
Right now im not using anything to stay retracted, ive used the stealth time to time but dont think it really helped in my case. With that being said i did wake up this morning with the foreskin rolled forward all the way, first time in a long time. I do seeing my myself close to permanent but i ocassionally will stay covered for a short period of time. and mostly at the gym and sauna.

Offline naturallydeep

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-09 22:55:48 »
I don't think you have anything to be self-conscious about. Show that natural exposed glans with pride!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-15 23:35:48 »
Looking good there, I really like the piercing. I've quite fancied one of those myself for some time and a lorum too, but never got round to it. Does the piercing keep the skin back or can the skin cover it easily?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline uncut1017

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-17 06:13:11 »
Looking good there, I really like the piercing. I've quite fancied one of those myself for some time and a lorum too, but never got round to it. Does the piercing keep the skin back or can the skin cover it easily?
i would say depends on the size of the ring