Author Topic: Question about cock rings  (Read 3388 times)

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Question about cock rings
« on: 2019-03-15 03:33:40 »
So recently I've been looking for a way to buy a silicone/plastic cock rings (I have my own reasons for being unable to just click buy and get it leisurely) and I just happened to find this article https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/20/those-penis-rings-welcome-to-true-horror/

Are they mostly referring to metal cock rings?

For those who use cock rings regularly to aid retraction, do you use elastic silicone ones, metal, or homemade like foam I've been seeing around this forum? How long do you wear it in a day normally?

Also this is the one I've been looking out for locally
https://www.bukalapak.com/p/kesehatan-2359/produk-kesehatan-lainnya/v4m8wu-jual-vivo-stay-hard-cockring-original-silikon-beaded?utm_source=apps

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: Question about cock rings
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-15 14:09:52 »
Check this out. I recently bought one. It is goood.

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access

Offline kuk

« Reply #3 on: 2019-03-15 20:54:15 »
When they talk about a "ball bearing device" they probably don't mean a testicle support...
The classic type of cock ring, looping balls and penis in an "O", doesn't help with pulling back, but is pretty safe. Plop a ball and you're released. Nonetheless, use plastic you can cut during the first couple of experiments, until you have control over what diameter and thickness are appropriate. Metal doesn't do anything different aside from weight -but that's rather ball stretching than cock ringing.
For pulling back, I'd listen to the experienced folks here, and use something different. You want to train the skin, not the erection.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-03-17 21:11:57 »
The ring I use goes just behind the head not at the base of the penis. Use a silicone ring that fits snugly just behind the glans and it will expand if you have an eretion so you shouldn't have a problem.