News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Masturbation

Started by Vlad, 2021-09-17 15:31:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlad

Hi all,

I wear my foreskin for a long time, I'm used to it, and sometimes it's hard enough to go, maybe my dry penis head would be a problem that I'm not so sensitive anymore ... could someone give advice or know some aids for masturbation that I would leave relatively soon?

dude101

If you want to relieve yourself quickly dry is not the way to go. It really depends on what masturbation technique you want to use. There is nothing wrong with using your foreskin to masturbate with - it is one of the perks of being uncut after all. However, I actually prefer to masturbate the same way cut guys do and that requires some lubrication. Grab a good bottle of lube. Water based is my preferred kind. You can also use other products such as ALOE just make sure to wash your hands afterwards and keep them away from your eyes when using ALOE. Pull your skin down to the base and hold the skin back with one hand and use the other to masturbate your dick fully pulled back.

In Japan there are these silk socks you can get get. Just pull something silky over your dick snugly and you can run one out actually rather fast with one. They also work great to keep your head covered without needing to pull back.

GL

Vlad

thanks for the helpful advice, I will definitely try as soon as possible ;)

Nexolaris

Quote from: dude101 on 2021-09-17 17:13:22However, I actually prefer to masturbate the same way cut guys do and that requires some lubrication. Grab a good bottle of lube. Water based is my preferred kind. You can also use other products such as ALOE just make sure to wash your hands afterwards and keep them away from your eyes when using ALOE. Pull your skin down to the base and hold the skin back with one hand and use the other to masturbate your dick fully pulled back.
Have you ever tried masturbating without any kind of lube while keeping your foreskin pulled back? Cut guys do enjoy that form of masturbation as well.

jayinbracknell

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2021-09-19 08:40:29
Have you ever tried masturbating without any kind of lube while keeping your foreskin pulled back? Cut guys do enjoy that form of masturbation as well.

I have tried this but im not dry enough so its just too sensitive to do this.... i guess i need to wait a bit longer?

Nexolaris

Quote from: jayinbracknell on 2021-09-21 09:30:50
I have tried this but im not dry enough so its just too sensitive to do this.... i guess i need to wait a bit longer?
Not being pulled back for long enough could be the reason.

Also, there are two ways of dry masturbation.
The first one is letting your hand glide on the skin without moving the skin itself. It only works when the skin is fully dry.
Another one is gripping your shaft and moving the skin up and and down (like uncut guys usually do), with the only difference being that your strokes are much shorter.

marcelino

2 years before pulling back H24, I dried masturbate. The feeling, even if somewhat painfull was and is awesome. Just get your balls very low and pull your skin back squeezing balls and skin with your thighs and just play a little with your cut penis. When the pleasure is there instead of only pain, rub gently and you will get aroused. I only masturbated this way for 2 years and it helped being constantly pulled back a lot :)

scotsguy27

When I masturbate I use a few techniques.

- stroke the shaft and keep it behind the glans
- stroke the shaft and glans dry (I can do this without the foreskin going over)
- use lube, my foreskin stays behind my glans when I use lube.