News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans peeling

Started by Jake18, 2019-12-14 04:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake18

I've been retracted for almost four weeks now and my glans is peeling.

Is that normal?  Is that the start of the keratinization process?

guest285

Hey Jake
How does it look like after four weeks?
That's normal. The thin skin peels off and keratinization takes place

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: awesome21 on 2019-12-14 06:45:16
Hey Jake
How does it look like after four weeks?
That's normal. The thin skin peels off and keratinization takes place

Yes and you feel a difference as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

kralendijk

Mine started to peel after a week or so, but wasn't uncomfortable.

Afterwards, the glans looked dry, like a circumcised glans, and was not sensitive to touch, other than when rubbing on fabric during exercise.

I have stopped skinning back before, and the glans returned to normal, and when I've tried skinning back again, I've had the peeling again.

Jake18

When I first started keeping my foreskin retracted it was very uncomfortable for my head to rub all day long but I have noticed since it started peeling that uncomfortable feeling is getting less and less.

kralendijk

Yeah I think that sounds pretty normal - that's what happened to mine.