News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

From retracted to circumcised

Started by marksrobins, 2017-07-17 17:45:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think your retraction will lead to?

I am sure I will get circumcised after I achieve retraction
29 (13.7%)
I might think about getting circumcised or sometimes I think about it
110 (52.1%)
I will not get circumcised but keep it skin back
54 (25.6%)
I hate circumcision and will never get it
18 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 211

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Loveboy100 on 2017-09-19 21:31:45
When you do, please share your experience and let us know how it went!

Sure, as i realised, that my head is so dry i forget i have the skin back recently
Love skining back and letting my head show

Teasle

@thesesevenpointfive is there a before and after pictures of your head? i wonder how it looks like

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Loveboy100 on 2017-09-19 21:31:45
When you do, please share your experience and let us know how it went!

No, don't, cause that's not what this forum is about.

I'm not being a hardass about this, but this is literally the only place we know of where we can talk about retraction as a practice in and of itself. If you wanna talk about your circumcision, there are dozens of places for that.