Author Topic: Exposed in Public...  (Read 45601 times)

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
Re: Exposed in Public...
« Reply #15 on: 2015-09-21 16:08:51 »
I began retracting when still at school but never showed or discussed it with anyone else. About 25 years ago I used to go to some Victorian "Turkish baths" at the local swimming pool. I noticed that quite a few of the guys had their glans exposed most of the time but few were cut. It was not unusual for someone to go to the shower or come out of the cold plunge pool with the foreskin fully covering the head and adjust it by pulling the skin back when going into the sauna or steamroom. This gave me the confidence to do the same thing. I keep the skin back in public most of the time. In the gym changing room and on nudist beaches.
Its definitely pretty common on nude beaches in Europe with British, Spanish and Greek men. Mostly its guys 50+ but I've seen a few younger guys do it when they see others.

Offline Turmion

« Reply #16 on: 2015-09-24 21:13:50 »
Quote from: FormerRetractor
From the gallery section I see some creative foreskin retractions, but I'm curious, do many of you go in public with the bared glans...perhaps nude beaches, public showers, etc.?

When I first went into public showers after gym I rolled the foreskin over the head again (which was surprisingly difficult - maybe because my foreskin already got shortened a bit from years of sustained retraction) because I never saw someone in Germany with his foreskin pulled back on purpose (and I didn't want to be the strange guy everybody looks at). Well, I also washed the penis whilst pulling the foreskin back to wash the glans. When I tried to roll the foreskin over again it instantly moved back so I let it that way and - nobody was taking care.
Now I always go into public with the foreskin pulled back as people seem to tread it like it's normal.

Quote from: pelagian
as bare helmets are comparatively rare in the UK.

Dito in Germany. About 5% of the Germans are circumcised (in almost every case because of medical indications like phimosis, chronicle balanoposthitis or the like, rarely because of cosmetic reasons) but about 30% of the Turkish-born Germans (mostly because of religious reasons). As said, I never saw someone who just pulls back his foreskin because of the aesthetics.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2015-09-27 06:40:04 »
From observations on beaches I would say German guys are less likely to retract in public than British, Spanish or Greek.
Of those British I've observed in showers or on nudist beaches I'd say the proportion of cut guys is around 20-25%. Around 5-10% of uncut skin back some or all of the time when on the beach. I have seen many guys go into the water with the head covered and come out with glans in full view so they have obviously adjusted when in the water. Many will then let it slip forward as they sit back down but some do keep it back.

Offline Turmion

« Reply #18 on: 2015-09-27 08:03:41 »
From observations on beaches I would say German guys are less likely to retract in public than British, Spanish or Greek.

Germans are pretty strange about that. Some of us find it provocating when someone walks around retracted on nudist beaches. Don't know why.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2015-09-27 18:18:10 »
I have had some connections with British, Spanish and Dutch men and there are quite a few that have a retracted foreskin. I've observed a few Greeks which may not be sufficient to claim that they don't usually retract their foreskin. It's interesting about the Germans not so much.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2015-09-27 21:15:37 »
I do recall that when we were on Folegandros in Greece in 2001, at the nude beach for ten days, I never once saw an exposed glans.  I didn't notice, but my wife claims that my exposed glans got checked out quite a bit.  Perhaps because of more info available on the internet more people are retracting their foreskins in public...

Offline P51Geo1980

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2015-10-06 12:41:01 »
I am retracted 24/7, so I am exposed in public.  The gym I go to has an open changing area so it's not uncommon to see other men nude.  Almost all have a bare glans and since I'm I the USA, their status is most likely due to being circumcised.  Once in a while another uncut comes inane they usually retract and keep it that way while changing.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #22 on: 2015-10-11 07:27:17 »
I feel the same, it is others seeing that I am showing my bare head for any looking who might also find this exciting.  THAT is the turn-on for me.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2015-10-11 14:36:47 »
I feel the same, it is others seeing that I am showing my bare head for any looking who might also find this exciting.  THAT is the turn-on for me.

I totally agree with you.  Now that I'm circumcised, I don't get the same turn on being seen in public as I did when I had the foreskin retracted.  It's the retraction that's the turn on...
« Last Edit: 2015-10-11 17:49:08 by Kylar »

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #24 on: 2015-10-16 07:44:35 »
and any looking to SEE that I am retracted because doing so excites ME .... hence the almost permanent semi when 'showing'  ;)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Turmion

« Reply #25 on: 2015-11-01 19:01:04 »
and any looking to SEE that I am retracted because doing so excites ME .... hence the almost permanent semi when 'showing'  ;)

I know what you mean. But I don't like this because I'm always worried it could lead to an erection which would be pretty embarrassing.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #26 on: 2015-12-18 03:30:14 »
I've always done as much as I can to shown mine off. I kept mine skinned back from an early age and after the first few months it stayed back permanently. I chose circumcision as an adult and I got a PA piercing a little later. In public places - urinals and such - I've always made sure that my exposed glans is clearly visible to anyone who might care to look and I always have a good look at the guy I'm standing next to. If he's not showing an exposed glans I feel disappointed. My circumcision scar is quite prominent as adult ones tend to be and I make sure it's visible too. I wear a stainless steel ring in my PA and never try to hide it. Sometime I wear a similar ring just behind the rim of my glans too - i never needed one to keep my foreskin back but I like wearing one for the weight and because it catches the eye. I usually have at least a semi-erection when I'm standing at the urinal. I must say that I don't usually go to the public toilet just to piss.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #27 on: 2015-12-19 01:04:55 »
I've always done as much as I can to shown mine off. I kept mine skinned back from an early age and after the first few months it stayed back permanently. I chose circumcision as an adult and I got a PA piercing a little later. In public places - urinals and such - I've always made sure that my exposed glans is clearly visible to anyone who might care to look and I always have a good look at the guy I'm standing next to. If he's not showing an exposed glans I feel disappointed. My circumcision scar is quite prominent as adult ones tend to be and I make sure it's visible too. I wear a stainless steel ring in my PA and never try to hide it. Sometime I wear a similar ring just behind the rim of my glans too - i never needed one to keep my foreskin back but I like wearing one for the weight and because it catches the eye. I usually have at least a semi-erection when I'm standing at the urinal. I must say that I don't usually go to the public toilet just to piss.

I think there is a YouTube video of Rubbercock in a public toilets. His extreme smile tells us the other dude must be pulled back lol.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Gz57ahIiSg
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline metalpython

• goal - permanent retraction with no visible frenum
« Reply #28 on: 2016-02-29 08:58:06 »
If I'm in a situation where I am going to be exposed, I definitely have it retracted. I've had guys just assume without asking that I'm cut. I actually would feel self-conscious if I didn't have my skin retracted. And if someone's going to see it, I want them to see all of it :P

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2016-10-10 11:38:33 »
Well i do. There is nothing to be ashamed about, i go to swimming bath's and on nudest beaches when i am abroad, and it is just natural.  leave it as it is, not many pull back that i have seen, but i do.