News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Having another go

Started by paul214, 2021-02-18 09:14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

paul214

Hi guys,

Been a while, unfortunately got out of the habit and stopped pulling back for a while. Anyway, giving it another go. This is basically just 24 hours in after having not been retracted regularly for a few months.

Wish me luck!

npb9300

Looks good! Do you find simply keeping the foreskin rolled back is the easiest way for you?

paul214

Yeah, it tends to stay back pretty well on its own so I haven't had to do things like the spoon method or use rings or anything.

Daffyskin

Good stuff! I think it's fine to dip in and out. I prefer mixing it up myself.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

paul214

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-02-19 08:28:30
Good stuff! I think it's fine to dip in and out. I prefer mixing it up myself.

Yeah, I agree. I'd like to push through and see if I can get to the point where I'm not conscious of the feeling all the time though.

Here are some updated pics of the drying out.

Test123

How many days in are you, Paul? Aw you still conscious of being pulled back all the time? A circumcised guy, cut as a teenager, told me that it took 3-4 weeks for it to feel normal and for him to stop noticing the different feel of it.

naturallydeep

Daffyskin

Quote from: paul214 on 2021-02-21 06:05:41
I'd like to push through and see if I can get to the point where I'm not conscious of the feeling all the time though.

I actually like that feeling which is why I go part time  :D

Looking good there, keep it up!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.