News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My foreskin story

Started by Livingwithglansonair, 2023-08-19 16:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingwithglansonair

Hi, i would like to share my story with you.
When i was small, i had problem with foreskin retraction. When i was baby, my mum completly retract me foreskin at aprox 2 years of age. But when i was 6 it just started to be a problem. The foreskin was completly stucked on glans. It wasn't phimosis, it was like connected with glue. I had problems with it. My doctor tear down the foreskin with force. It really hurts. It was good for a month, but after month the situation was same. So doctor said, that circumcision is only solution. (I was 7) I said I don't want circumcision, but she said it is necessary. My mum took me home and start doing something with it. She was doing it every day(slowly retracting) after half year the situation was better, but not great. It was in half. Mum was really patient, so after 1,5 year she billed it back completely.
She was retracting it every day to my 10 years, but every day she pulled it back on the glans. My dad was really helpful, because he shows me how to masturbate. (It was really embarrassing)
From this time I was masturbating frequently. But at 13 years there was the same problem. So I went to my mother and told it to her(very embarrassing). She took a look for it and started retracting my foreskin every day like in 6 years. It wasn't helping. It was still very strongly connected with my glans.
After maybe 3 months it just finally retracted. And I started to wearing my foreskin pulled back. From this time I had no problem with it. Mum was checking my penis every two days to my 18.

So, if you have this kind of problem, be just patient. It isn't easy to show your one is to your mum in every age, but when it can help...

If there's some questions, write a pm or write it bellow.

Hi. I'm 23 y.o. guy. I found this web when I was looking for informations about pulling foreskin back. Now I'm there and I want to discuss about this problem on this web.