News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled Back for 5 Years. Giving My Tips and Advice

Started by GhastJuice, 2023-08-18 04:50:08

Previous topic - Next topic

GhastJuice

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this to give anyone whos new here tips and advice on how I achieved being 100% pulled back. I started around 5 years ago and I've been pulled back 100% of the time for about 2 years now. From time to time it does slip forward but it barely happens. For my first year I was on/off since I didn't discovered this form yet but I would manually pull it back when I noticed it. I think doing it like this prevented a lot of problems that I see newer people have on this site like inflammation of the glans and sensitivity. Whenever it rolled back at night or during the day and I couldn't fix it, I just thought of it more as a resting/healing period before I try and roll it back again. I've tried the tape method and the spoon method but neither really worked for me. About a year in I discovered this site and I found that wearing tight underwear worked the best for me. The only problem I noticed was after you have a boner, the foreskin would roll back over as the penis was shrinking but I found this could be fixed by going to the bathroom or putting your hands in your pocket and rolling it back manually. As I continued doing this I found that I have to fix it less and less and since 2 years ago I'm wearing my normal underwear size and I don't have a problem with the foreskin slipping back over.

I'm happy to provide anyone with more details and advice on how I approached any problems that we may have shared.

camchain

Excellent and well done. Just proves  if you stick at it like i did, you will get there. Good for you.

hung.part.timer

This tracks nearly identical with my experience. I think the plain old just pull back and keep pulling back method makes the most sense to achieving a nice result, spoon after that. I've never understood taping as a long term solution - especially when it comes to being naked with another person and not having to explain why you have tape on your dick...

GhastJuice

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-08-18 16:26:10
This tracks nearly identical with my experience. I think the plain old just pull back and keep pulling back method makes the most sense to achieving a nice result, spoon after that. I've never understood taping as a long term solution - especially when it comes to being naked with another person and not having to explain why you have tape on your dick...

I still haven't gotten the spoon method down and I think it may be because my foreskin isn't long enough. I tried for a few days and after I had it in place it would unravel within the next 30 mins so I gave up on it.

DiagonalFunctor

How is the sensitivity after such a long time? Can you feel it when you gently slide a finger across the head in flacid state? Can you still feel it that the head is uncovered in your pants or is it a completely normal state now and you don't even think about it most of the day?

za123za

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-08-20 19:13:16
How is the sensitivity after such a long time? Can you feel it when you gently slide a finger across the head in flacid state? Can you still feel it that the head is uncovered in your pants or is it a completely normal state now and you don't even think about it most of the day?

I've always been curious about sensitivity too. I'd hate it to get too desensitized to the point I would lose some of the really good feeling I get from the sensitive head.

GhastJuice

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-08-20 19:13:16

You can definitely still feel it when you touch the head. Id say it feels consistent with touching the shaft of your penis. Put when you put a little more pressure it will start to feel a little sensitive. It definitely isn't as sensitive as when it was covered. When I first started I could feel the head uncovered all the time and it was always in the back of my mind but now I don't even think about it.

GhastJuice

Quote from: za123za on 2023-08-20 20:49:01
I've always been curious about sensitivity too. I'd hate it to get too desensitized to the point I would lose some of the really good feeling I get from the sensitive head.

You definitely lose some sensitivity but not so much that you cant feel it or have fun anymore. TBH I cant really remember how sensitive it was before I started doing this.

za123za

Quote from: GhastJuice on 2023-08-22 00:04:58
You definitely lose some sensitivity but not so much that you cant feel it or have fun anymore. TBH I cant really remember how sensitive it was before I started doing this.

Good to know. I have just been working on desensitizing for about 6 months, it's made a huge difference for me so far.

HeroicGlance

Tracks with my experience, as well.  I've been retracting occasionally for about 21 years, but 18 months ago, I just let the foreskin lay back on its own.

After so many years of occasional exposure, my glans took to permanent retraction very well.  But MAN- it was the exposed inner foreskin  that took the longest to get used to.

It wasn't like it was producing any noticeable moisture or smegma - it was like the skin refused to keratinize along with my glans.

Did you experience the same?
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Brimmy

100% mate, just gotta keep at it.
As a grower I struggled significantly with ensuring it stayed back, especially when doing any form of exercise or walking about.

Got the flu and was bedridden for a week, thought fuck it I can at least spend a committed week ensuring I keep at it.

Ever since then - now 6 months down the track,  its become significantly easier. Can even ride my bicycle all the way to work and stay back. Bloody sweet

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: za123za on 2023-08-20 20:49:01

I have been pulled back similarly to the original poster, and I have indeed noticed a very significant change in the sensitivity and sensation in my glans. But for me at least, I really like the change, and it is not bad at all.

At first, my glans touching my underwear gave me a constant semi-erection. But now, I'm not aware of my glans touching my underwear at all, even if I bring my attention to it.  However, I can still very much feel a finger lightly sliding on my glans when flaccid.  But what I really like is that I can now directly stimulate my glans in ways I never could before, and it feels amazing good rather than unbearably intense, particularly lubing up with my skin back tight and stroking my whole shaft and glans.  Before, i was unable to do that to orgasm because it was too intense, but now it is the most pleasurable way I have ever masturbated.

za123za

Quote from: PermanetlyBareKnob on 2023-08-28 00:33:24
At first, my glans touching my underwear gave me a constant semi-erection. But now, I'm not aware of my glans touching my underwear at all, even if I bring my attention to it.  However, I can still very much feel a finger lightly sliding on my glans when flaccid.  But what I really like is that I can now directly stimulate my glans in ways I never could before, and it feels amazing good rather than unbearably intense, particularly lubing up with my skin back tight and stroking my whole shaft and glans.  Before, i was unable to do that to orgasm because it was too intense, but now it is the most pleasurable way I have ever masturbated.

This is where I am at now. I haven't had a lot of success in keeping my foreskin pulled back, but I have desensitized it to the point that I can masturbate dry-rubbing the head. I agree with you, it feels pretty amazing.

hung.part.timer

The inner foreskin is def the trickiest as it might always rest against your coronal ridge. I've been really focused on getting my inner foreskin to lay flat and just exposing it and stretching it taught when playing with it, but it does seem different from how quickly my glans chnaged.

On desensitizing the glans, it has in so far as it's no longer wet and uncomfortable, but I do constantly feel my glans in my underwear....it's kinda like the lowest level slow acting edge where by the time I do have the opportunity to hook up, I'm quite overly excited.