News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Still Reven

Started by StillReven, 2022-08-06 02:42:54

Previous topic - Next topic

StillReven

Sex: Male
Some hobbies: I like anime and video games.

I started pulling back two days ago. I first retracted my foreskin when I was 18 but never kept it retracted. I wanted to try out the sensation of having it retracted so I'm starting to keep it retracted. My biggest challenge is probably the itching which can get itchy at times. Also it makes it worse with the public hair which irritates the head. Another thing I was concerned about was the sensitivity and whether it would reduce stimulation of masterbation overtime. For me, the foreskin stays back when retracted. I've kept it like that for two days and it seems to be a lot dryer. The only thing is that on the first day my foreskin seemed to swell up but it was fine after I put my foreskin on for a while. Another thing is that I have a long foreskin and a short frenelum so when not flaccid the foreskin pools up near the boundary of the head. I tried stretching my Fren but no progress foe the few days I have tried it ig.

PS: NSFW access please. It would be helpful to see other people's progress to judge on how I'm doing.

rowan26

Hey Welcome,

Advice on pubic hair - trim your hair instead of shave, i've found the sharp ends of shaved hair seem to give the biggest irritation, especially between penis and balls where it can rub the exposed frenulum area if you wear even the slightest of tight underwear.

Hope that helps :)