News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Will the foreskin shrink?

Started by MisterHead, 2019-07-29 15:54:33

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterHead

Hi guys, i was thinking.. some people say, if u start autocircumcision before puberty, the foreskin will shrink because of the growth of the penis.. But if i start, like i have, in the middle uf puberty... will it still shrink? Im only 15, and i read somehere that the penis stops growing at 18... sooo? Can it shrink somehow if i keep it always back?
MisterHead :D

Kylar

It won't shrink, but you might outgrow it — and there's no proof of that either.  It seems that if it's left behind the head, it won't grow as much as when it's on the head.  But you're probably very close to full length anyway.

MisterHead

Yea, u are right.m but i hope im gonna grow a couple of more cm.. im curently 18cm, myb at least 20cm by the age of 18.. i hope the foreskin will stop growing. Is there any way i can shrink ittt?

Kylar

I don't think it's possible to shrink it, but then, if it stays back, it's fine at any length anyway.

MisterHead

Yes, but... i really dont like the silicone glans ring that im wearing.. when can i stop wearing it and not fear that my foreskin is rolling back to its original place?

Kylar

It differs for everyone.  For some people it stays back after some time spent pulled back, for some other people it will always roll forward.  You can also try the spoon method instead of the ring.

MisterHead

>:(Tried it.. it doesnt work for me.. i have a lil bit short foreskin.. just a lil bit.. hope it will stay.. but when will the sensetivity go away? Cuz i feel really awkward with spontaneous erections in public.. i wear really rough underwear.. will that help with the sensetivity.. any advice when it comes to slepp? When can i sleep normaly again.. bcs of the bare glans... i cant sleep good.

Kylar

Read around in the other topics, most of these have been discussed before.  And do it gradually, if it causes trouble, stop for a while.

tiagocabr

Hi MisterHead. From my experience, I can say that you will achieve permanent retraction easily. I seriously started skinning back for permanent retraction by the age of 17. Now I am 23, almost 24, and I can tell you that my penis grew a little, making the permanent skinback easier. As you are on your 15s, I guess you will achieve this result with no problem. Just have patience, perseverance, and always roll the skin back when you feel it goes forward. If the sensitivity is too hard to bear, try to "wear" the skin back at night and try to sleep with it that way, until you realize you are getting used to it. Don't worry about that, you will know when that happens. As soon as you get little desensitization, try to stay skinned back longer than the other day. Until you will start enjoying the feeling. Hope I have helped you. Any doubt you can DM me.

MisterHead

Thanks bro, iv been doing this for a year or sooo.. the longest i would go is 4-5 days... but 3 days ago i said... i dont give a fuck! Im going to do this, and i dont care if it hurst, if i cant sleep! Im gonna do it!

FormerRetractor

I started retracting full time at age 18, and it took a couple of years before I got to where it was really comfortable.  I suspect that it can work for anyone, if they are patient enough.  But, I do have my doubts that retracting will shrink your foreskin.  I do think that having some phimosis, as I did, makes it easier to stay back once retracted.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2019-08-02 19:43:08
I started retracting full time at age 18, and it took a couple of years before I got to where it was really comfortable.  I suspect that it can work for anyone, if they are patient enough.  But, I do have my doubts that retracting will shrink your foreskin.  I do think that having some phimosis, as I did, makes it easier to stay back once retracted.
Yes its all bout time and getting the skin trained
Love skining back and letting my head show