Author Topic: Pulled Back on TV  (Read 19359 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Pulled Back on TV
« Reply #15 on: 2016-11-06 19:00:15 »
It was Naked Attraction. In episode 3, one guy (orange) started with his foreskin pulled back, but it had gone forward by the end, while another guy (green) started covered, and had it pulled back by part-way through.

These are some screen caps of them.
I never noticed those changes, good spot
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2016-11-07 13:11:03 »
I never noticed those changes, good spot
I posted some screen shots from this episode In the Miscellaneous gallery a few months ago.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2016-11-07 13:25:24 »
I posted some screen shots from this episode In the Miscellaneous gallery a few months ago.
Just taken a look,  perhaps its me, but my head looks really dry compared to those guys, thats why i was wondering

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2016-11-07 13:35:56 »
Just taken a look,  perhaps its me, but my head looks really dry compared to those guys, thats why i was wondering
Mine used to be a bit dry when i first started, so i used a bit of moisturising cream, and that help and it smelt nice to. worth a thought.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2016-11-07 14:14:41 »
Mine used to be a bit dry when i first started, so i used a bit of moisturising cream, and that help and it smelt nice to. worth a thought.
Thanks something to try

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2016-12-07 07:45:08 »
There was a dating show on German TV some weeks ago, men and women naked on an island...
7 men, none circumcized, 3 with foreskin, 4 pulled back. Quite a lot !!

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #21 on: 2016-12-10 10:29:20 »
Interesting. How could you tell that they were pulled back?
Regards, James

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2016-12-10 10:54:41 »
@jamestrt1
Good question !!
The show was very late in the evening, so I recorded it on hard disc. They showed quite much of the genitals, but not long. When watching I sometimes used the "picture freeze" button  ;)  The guys who pulled back had more or less a "turtleneck" behind the glans.

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #23 on: 2016-12-10 17:53:23 »
Interesting to hear that. I have never seen any Germans with foreskin pulled back in a sauna or changing room, or even retracting to pee at a urinal. With those on the TV program and the guys you know, do you think it is becoming more common in Germany? Maybe it is something that younger guys are doing? Or are women keen to encourage a cleaner and tougher glans perhaps?
Regards, James

Offline Maxl

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2016-12-11 04:46:09 »
@jamestrt1
Pull back is by no means exotic in Germany. I tried to find polls done by a magazine or so, but I failed. My estimation is at least 20 percent of men (non muslim, age 18-40) do pull back in nudiste area, locker room etc. I do not believe they retract 24/7 but most of them just in public. I have found a poll regarding men doing partly or full shaving of genitals (same age range) is 45 percent and I think this number might be true. As well the number of circumcization is increasing since years, but this is not the topic here. In addition I phoned a friend in Vienna who got similar impressions for Austria.
I found one comment in a forum saying the reason might be muslim influence, german men see more bare glans (of muslims) and want to appear similar. No clue, but the increasing trend to pull back the foreskin is a fact.