News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Extreme Swelling, Stretch Marks, Pain

Started by unnnnncut12, 2022-08-07 06:54:42

Previous topic - Next topic

unnnnncut12

So used one of those bigger rings for like 72 hours straight and woke up with an insane amount of swelling. Like it looked like I got stung by about 100 bees, maybe more. I got crazy stretch marks which turned red and it hurt pretty bad. I took it off and it stayed back but im not surprised it did with how swollen it was. It hurt to touch and hurt to roll back forward. The frenulum (banjo string?) hurt the most and was red and still does hurt 2 weeks later. After those 3 days I slowly rolled it back forward and left it alone, and now it looks like how it always has, does not stay back at all. Anyone else experienced this or know what I could do? My dick looked and felt horrible but I wanna make it stay back permanently as fast as possible (I know it takes time.)

Nivek

What kind of ring are you using? Is it silicon? Maybe it is too tight. The right size is important.

Go easy, there is no harm to go slow. Take it off once in awhile to let the blood flow 3 days is way too long if you have just started.

hubu1

Don't force the penis so do as you want, if can first get the foreskin to stay back without any assistance and without any complicAtions then you can start forcing it back with a ring

jdm

This sounds very unusual. What kind of ring did you use?