Author Topic: Separatec Underwear good for the cause?  (Read 7852 times)

Offline Aspectshift

Separatec Underwear good for the cause?
« on: 2018-10-04 18:26:27 »
I've been thinking of trying underwear from Separatec. https://separatec.com/
It has a pouch for your balls and the penis shaft goes through a hole and keeps everything separated for comfort.

I've been curious to see if having the penis separated out will help with staying pulled back.

Has anyone tried these?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
Re: Separatec Underwear good for the cause?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-07 11:53:54 »
Yeah, this would be interesting to know!

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-09 05:24:46 »
Hi. I bought a pack of 3 last month and they are realy good. light, soft and very strechy to. keep's everything in place and being pulled back most of the time, i fined they are great for that.
Would advise anyone to at least give them a go. Anymore info, just get in touch, send me a message.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-06 09:25:45 »
I tried Sepratec, but found that the ball pouch was too small. Other than that, they were good. I switched to David Archys, which are the same idea, but give you a little more room for your nuts. As for helping with retraction, my results were mixed, and strange. The seemed to help initially, but later seem to stop helping. I don't really understand why. :o

Offline Gopherbear

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-06-20 13:44:54 »
Separatec has some different styles. Agree their briefs especially can be small around the gonads. The trunk style was a bit better in that regard

Offline Gopherbear

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-06-20 14:00:51 »
Also agree w above that they are great for retractors. And wanted to raise one other issue I just noticed yesterday: Now that it’s hot out if I have my penis smashed against my scrotum in regular boxer briefs and everything’s sweaty, for the surface of the glans it’s still like being covered at least on that portion (Skin over skin + moisture). So for those pursuing skin changes from retraction it might be a setback on those portions of the glans. The separate penis pouch of the separatec, archy, sheath, (et al?) lets it stay apart and keep dry.
« Last Edit: 2021-06-20 14:06:11 by Gopherbear »

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-06-21 18:55:12 »
I have a couple of those but from china.
I kind of like them, but for me those are not better for retraction. I'm a grower with longer foreskin so letting it hanging is way better. But it helps keeping a glans ring on way better than any other kind.