News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Plastic hair clips for retraction

Started by harrypullsback04, 2021-09-02 14:39:52

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypullsback04

Hello all, I'm Harry, 18 years old from Hampshire UK.
I have been on and off this blog, and my retraction has also been on and off.
I am a grower with a very long foreskin and spoon/ring methods have left nothing permanent.
However, I have recently discovered the wonders of soft plastic hair clips.
Although they look frightening at first glance, these clips are fantastic at bunching up the foreskin to provide fast deep wrinklage, foreskin training and keratinisation. You can use the clips to keep the foreskin very far from the head. I have been using them for only a couple days. I have had no soreness to the foreskin from the clips and have already developed some shaft wrinkles. I purchased these clips from a British supermarket chain called Sainsburys. Pictures included. Let me know what you guys think!
(link is nsfw)
https://ibb.co/0ct1Vsh

John

Kylar

Don't the tines of those hair clips make the skin hurt after a while?

harrypullsback04

Not for me! The clips are made from a very soft plastic

Kylar

Quote from: harrypullsback04 on 2021-09-02 14:39:52
I am a grower with a very long foreskin and spoon/ring methods have left nothing permanent.

It isn't really their job to be honest, just to provide a stable, reliable retracted state.

Daffyskin

Woah - I wasn't expecting to see that :o Is that actually practical for general wearing while going about daily business?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

OD_Foreskin

Dude, I love the theory of how it will bunch the foreskin up further down the shaft, but that looks like they're going to dig in after a while. Also, not totally practical for out and about wear. That said, I may take a trip to Sainsbury's to pick some up and experiment