News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Some progress - restarting

Started by mruncut4096, 2021-08-18 15:07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

mruncut4096

Hello,

I wanted to post a few progress photos. As the title suggests, I am restarting staying retracted. I have been for 4 days, during the day only as night time is still too unbearable. Has anyone experienced the "lips" around the urethral meatus - pee hole, getting larger or swelling?
Kik: mr4096

mruncut4096

mruncut4096

mruncut4096

John

Take it nice and easy, mruncut. No rush.

Yes, my opening was puffed up like yours. When I started the pulled back journey I thought I had scarred it. It was just inflammation from being covered up all those years. The meatus will calm down, though it (and the whole glans) will become progressively paler with each passing day.

As you'll soon find out, being pulled back is kinda addictive. Still and all, I do miss my rich red head. Determined retractors, anyone remember being that color!? :)

John

By the way, thanks for sharing photos. Too many people on this site don't post pics.

mruncut4096

Thank you John for your comments. I assume the red color disappears forever or does it go back if you don't retract for a while?

John

Oh, yes, that beautiful red shade comes back. Especially if you use olive oil and keep it completely retracted for a few weeks.

mruncut4096

Oh I see. That's good, I don't think I'm after full keratinization.