Poll

How long do you keep your foreskin pulled back:

Permanently retracted
Weeks at a time
Hours at a time
Months at a time
Days at a time

Author Topic: How long do you keep your foreskin pulled back?  (Read 28381 times)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: How long do you keep your foreskin pulled back?
« Reply #15 on: 2019-06-26 20:27:02 »
It's been always retracted for more than 10 years. Once in a while I let it go covered, but it's only a few days per year. The thing is, being exposed for so long, I'm so used to the hygiene and bareness, that being covered feels strange and a bit disgusting ! Also, covered masturbation (i.e foreskin over glans) no longer works for me - that's one less reason for covering.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2019-10-07 19:35:03 »
I selected months at a time, I have slowly increased the time between being pulled forward over the last year. Now I think over the last 6 months I have only been pulled forward for less than 30 minutes. Interestingly even after more than 3 years pulled back I don’t have the deep creases in my glans that I see in some people’s pictures.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-01-13 06:35:18 »
This one is hard to answer.  I certainly aspire to being a permanent, no exceptions retractor.  And I have gone months of continuous retraction, but more typically I’ll go for days or weeks, and then have brief stretches of covered glans.  It’s never covered long enough to change the skin on my glans, but long enough to break my streaks.

I have been retracting on and off for most of my adult life and more or less continuously (with interruptions) for more than a decade.  At this point it feels much more normal and natural to have my glans exposed. And I pretty much always masturbate without a foreskin.  And when I get a handjob, my partners seem to naturally gravitate towards holding the skin back without me even having to ask, maybe because they see so many cut guys.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-01-13 08:00:04 »
I keep my foreskin back 99% of the time, i am lucky it just stays there and feel's so good like that. have done for years now and once you get  used to it, it just seams a natural thing to do.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2020-05-23 08:34:02 »
Permanently since 2003
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-06-22 09:07:32 »
Mine is permanently retracted. In fact if I try and pull the skin forward it will immediately retract. I think the foreskin may have possibly shrunk as it's no longer big enough to cover the head. In my pre pullback day it would fully cover the glans with some spare. Whereas now it will only reach half way over.
Plus I have a PA which gets in the way if I do try and pull it forward.

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2020-07-06 23:55:43 »
I keep my back 24/7.

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2020-07-15 23:57:58 »
New to this, so far have gone 48 hrs. Probably just going to do it on and off for a few days here and there. I still love having my foreskin rubbing over my glans and the look of sliding it back and forward to expose the glans is a turn on for me. Just now enjoying having the glans out in full with a hidden foreskin is fun and cool to see when I get my cock out for a piss/wank/shower.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #23 on: 2020-09-21 15:11:56 »
For me so far the vote is 'permanently' but I miss the sensitivity and rubbing over clothes from the first days and weeks and at the same time I don't want to waste the progress,inerrupt and cover. I'll persist!

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2020-09-21 15:42:03 »
I vary my time pulled back. There's perhaps a day where I feel that I want to be bare so I pull back then there's times where its been weeks. Just depends whatever takes my fancy.

Offline teamalmonds

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2020-11-09 11:05:15 »
Permanenty pulled back