News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Two Years Later And Success

Started by Johnscot, 2019-10-05 17:16:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnscot

I've been wearing my home made glans ring pretty much permanently for the past two years, but a week ago I went on holiday and left it behind (accidentally) and was delighted to find that my foreskin seems to now stay back on it's own.

It does seem to slip forward during heavy physical work, but apart from that it stays on it's own.

As I'm a grower I didn't think that was possible, am delighted.

soundsgreat87

That's amazing!! Congratulations :D

mukechin

Congrats on the great look.  Always happy seeing a man with perm retraction.  Question - does it stay uncovered when you sit down?  That was my biggest issue as I'm a grower like you.

CuriousSkinner

That is pretty good going. I guess being retracted so long means you are fine with swimming trunks as well? I found the mesh lining was almost imprinting when I tried on my holiday recently. Are you going to stick with not using the ring?

thesevenpointfive

Congrats that looks really impressive as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Loveboy100

Congrats, that's just great man!
What kind of ring did you use to hold your foreskin back?

Johnscot

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2019-10-05 21:53:37
That is pretty good going. I guess being retracted so long means you are fine with swimming trunks as well? I found the mesh lining was almost imprinting when I tried on my holiday recently. Are you going to stick with not using the ring?

Sometimes it creeps forward and I have to pull it back, but to be honest I don't get to sit down much during the day.

Johnscot

Johnscot

Quote from: Loveboy100 on 2019-10-06 21:38:22
Congrats, that's just great man!
What kind of ring did you use to hold your foreskin back?

Home made rings I cut from sheets of silicon bought on ebay

rowan26