Author Topic: Trick with the Rim  (Read 4735 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Trick with the Rim
« on: 2019-11-17 22:01:53 »
I was talking to a guy, who is cut and his corona has a pronounced flare, I asked when he is soft does his skin go over the head. He said no as when he is flaccid the head is so big the skin hits the corona and stays behind it. He thought that even being cut the skin bunched behind the head. He said the trick would be to get your head as big as it can, that would stop the skin going over.

I tried a ring a few times and I can see some of the corona getting bigger, but wondered if any one else had any ideas. I noticed that when I pull the skin back and stroke the head the corona feels, a little more flared.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline gaybox

Re: Trick with the Rim
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-17 22:27:55 »
I am very glad I never was or were cut. For sure, a car runs well when you take away 2nd and 4th gear and you can get all they way up the mountain with it. But it is different.
The more you roll back, the more your corona grows. Whether it keep the skin back depends on the shape of your corona. The type of ridge you have. Among other things.
Being gay, I know quite a lot from close by (never overdid it, for me face is look and feel, cock is feel and look, I never dated a cock). They are all similar in design, but all different. The standard cock does not exist. As far as I know.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-17 22:42:11 »
In 12 years of retraction, my glans did not flare the least. There is the talk about circ'd men and how they "all" have flared heads, I haven't seen enough of them to reach a conclusion on that topic. I have this stereotype association of cut = shorter & flared ... based on a few spectacular specimens ... no idea if it's generalized or not.
However, I've seen some uncut ones with bulging glanses that really "fill" their skins. The foreskin even looks thin on such guys.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-18 08:57:58 »
I'm experimenting with a silicon ring at the moment. It keeps the skin further back, and keeps a constant light "pressure" on the glans, pushing it the rim slightly "up and out". My heads seems to be staying fuller, and there is a more prominent grove between the head and shaft. Time will tell if it actually promotes rim flaring.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-11-18 14:53:00 »
I'm experimenting with a silicon ring at the moment. It keeps the skin further back, and keeps a constant light "pressure" on the glans, pushing it the rim slightly "up and out". My heads seems to be staying fuller, and there is a more prominent grove between the head and shaft. Time will tell if it actually promotes rim flaring.

This is what i am doing and was wondering as i can feel the rim it seems more pronounced than before

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-18 16:38:50 »
I haven't really tried to get a flare however my glans flare has gotten more prominent on its own compared to when i started a few years ago

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-11-18 19:39:57 »
I found it interesting reading on how to flare the rim of the glans. I tried it for many years in my youth before the dawn of the internet, very little information or resouces out there. My efforts were only focused at doing prolonged edging which would really expand the glans. The glans would stay enlarged for a few hours post-masturbation however not long enough to achieve any permanent results on retraction or glans size. The rim of my glans was normally just slightly wider than the shaft and could easily keep the foreskin back as long as I was standing up and doing simple walking however the moment I would sit down, crouch over or had a lot of physical movement as in PE, the foreskin would begin to over take the rim.

I believe that the coronal rim is indeed one of the definitive components that play into keeping the foreskin retracted. I think the other factors will be the length and thickness of the foreskin and the overall size of the glans. I got into a little conversation with a Reddit user by the name of MrUniverse17, who gave me a little insight on his experience on what naturally happened to him. For him, the dominant factor was the length of the foreskin and secondary was the glans.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-11-18 21:16:33 »
I found it interesting reading on how to flare the rim of the glans. I tried it for many years in my youth before the dawn of the internet, very little information or resouces out there. My efforts were only focused at doing prolonged edging which would really expand the glans. The glans would stay enlarged for a few hours post-masturbation however not long enough to achieve any permanent results on retraction or glans size. The rim of my glans was normally just slightly wider than the shaft and could easily keep the foreskin back as long as I was standing up and doing simple walking however the moment I would sit down, crouch over or had a lot of physical movement as in PE, the foreskin would begin to over take the rim.

I believe that the coronal rim is indeed one of the definitive components that play into keeping the foreskin retracted. I think the other factors will be the length and thickness of the foreskin and the overall size of the glans. I got into a little conversation with a Reddit user by the name of MrUniverse17, who gave me a little insight on his experience on what naturally happened to him. For him, the dominant factor was the length of the foreskin and secondary was the glans.

I have found that the skin will stay back behind the head, to such an extent that i can sit down etc and it doesn't move, stays behind the head. I have to make an effort ( not to much though) to get the skin over the head again.. So MrUniverse17 what happened to him? Did his gland grow, like yours after edging?

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-11-19 17:12:49 »
To answer the question about glans expansion, MrUniverse's experience took a different route. He described that prior to puberty his foreskin completely covered the glans. When his puberty began, he recalls his foreskin began to shorten and shorten and no other intervention on his part took place. His pictures and videos on Reddit show that his foreskin pretty much stay way above the coronal rim so he doesn't typically get the turtleneck effect unless he is penis really shrinks but otherwise he manually would have to tug at his foreskin to cover the head however it will rolls back behind the head. He has a nice sizable glans as well and  I'm sure plays or played some part in that development but it was his foreskin that really shrunk as puberty progressed. I've always been curious on the frequency of this occurring. It doesn't appear to be a common event for most of us it appears. 

I connected with MrUniverse as we are both of the same ethnic background. We are both Hispanic of (Mexican descent) and therefore come from a culture that still pretty much doesn't circumcise their newborn males.  :)

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-11-19 17:20:04 »
Considering the flexible and spongy texture of the glans tissue I don't  find it very likely. Could it be just  a kind of "memory foam" effect? The corona flares under the slight pressure of the ring and the foreskin behind it,  but it returns to its original shape once this pressure is released. Been there, seen it. To really increase the size of the corona, the glans tissue would have to grow similar to muscle tissue after workout stress - by reconstruction of the micro-damages of its fibres. Just the ring  can not induce such stress and I can't think of anything that would. So, basically, it depends on the model.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-11-19 19:36:10 »
Considering the flexible and spongy texture of the glans tissue I don't  find it very likely. Could it be just  a kind of "memory foam" effect? The corona flares under the slight pressure of the ring and the foreskin behind it,  but it returns to its original shape once this pressure is released. Been there, seen it. To really increase the size of the corona, the glans tissue would have to grow similar to muscle tissue after workout stress - by reconstruction of the micro-damages of its fibres. Just the ring  can not induce such stress and I can't think of anything that would. So, basically, it depends on the model.

I think you hit the mark. The glans particularly the coronal rim expands depending on the situation and then returns back to its normal state. The penis is not a muscle you can grow, unfortunately.  :(