News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Permanently semi erected

Started by Jules, 2020-09-20 07:17:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Hello guys, I like the way my retracted penis feels and looks fuller,heavier,bigger,with more blood inside (mainly the cockhead at the end of course ;) ) dangling between my legs most of the time (except for colder times,swimming etc.). And I wonder which effect will it have/does it have in longer term. Any experience/thoughts apreciated!  :)

Dicsolovag

I felt the same way. But it went away after couple of months

Jules

How many months? Mine still feels bigger after 4 months.

Kylar

does this also happen if you don't use the bands to stretch the skin back further on the shaft?

Jules

For me yes, all the time retracted=bigger, heavier penis.The band is just for the sake of inner foreskin straigtening. And helps flaring :)

Kylar

Quote from: Jules on 2020-09-20 21:26:01
For me yes, all the time retracted=bigger, heavier penis.The band is just for the sake of inner foreskin straigtening. And helps flaring :)

Ah okay, so it's not because it disturbs the flow of something or other.

thesevenpointfive

I am not sure, i know what you mean, when the skin is back, the dick looks bigger than normal.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Jules

And maybe it's also a matter of mind,when you imagine,see or feel your dick in a different condition.

Jules

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-09-21 00:29:56
Ah okay, so it's not because it disturbs the flow of something or other.
But yes,it constricts a bit as well.However even without any device the cock feels fuller.As I'm thinking I used to be "grower" before being retracted and a couple of years. I also wore underwear.Now I see myself as more to the "shower" status retracted and with no underwear.