Author Topic: Spray when urinating when pulled back for a while  (Read 5655 times)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
Hey guys. I usually retract my foreskin to pee and it's fine. However, I find if I skin back for a few hours, and then pee, in tends to spray everywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? Does it stop after a while. Thanks  :)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Spray when urinating when pulled back for a while
« Reply #1 on: 2017-10-22 18:10:12 »
For me it's a bit the opposite I guess! If I let my glans dry out and it's not filled with blood, my spraying disappears — if I'm even somewhat filled up in the head it'll spray (and somehow freshly retracted probably results in a bit of an excitement down there so that's why it's troublesome then)

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-10-22 18:46:15 »
yeah the fresh retraction maybe the problem.  I am sure after a while it will settle down.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2017-10-22 22:18:25 »
I noticed this when I was getting started, I think it's cause the "lips" around the pee hole were a bit irritated and swollen. No problems now though.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2017-10-23 11:55:26 »
For me it's more that the "lips" of the glans aren't perfectly aligned, so the opening is slightly wavy instead of straight — and since those lips fill up when the head fills up, they bend the stream.

guest2351

« Reply #5 on: 2019-03-02 03:16:23 »
For me it's more that the "lips" of the glans aren't perfectly aligned, so the opening is slightly wavy instead of straight — and since those lips fill up when the head fills up, they bend the stream.

Could we see?

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-03-03 08:12:37 »
Also if you have a shorter frenulum that could pull the "lips" tighter more easily. For me this issue went by after my frenulum got stretched enough.

Offline skinhead

• NSFW Access
  • Permanently skinhead - no going back
« Reply #7 on: 2019-03-04 12:43:28 »
I think I had something similar for a while - and if I recall, it was related to the outside being drier - and the exposure of the actual urethra not consistent with the rapid drying of the head itself. Thus the 2 'lips' would sometimes stick to one another. I would rub the end once or twice prior to urinating to free the path  :-X

Offline hertsnick

« Reply #8 on: 2019-05-08 19:40:42 »
This happened to me but for me it might sound strange but if this happens to any of you guys check it out.

When I first started retracting many years ago my glans like most uncut guys was way more sensitive as it is now, without me even knowing or feeling aroused when walking around retracted my body was producing more pre ejaculate and was drying out on the tip of the urethra, so when I went to pee it went all over the place which was slightly embarrassing hehehe.

What I did and still do before peeing is manually check my urethra and pull it apart gently with my fingers just to make sure it wasn't half stuck together, that pre ejaculate or pre cum acts like glue on the urethra when it dries and can mess up your stream. 

Sounds weird but solved my spraying problems 😀
Permanently retracted for 20 years
Self performed frenectomy

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2019-05-08 21:07:50 »
Yeah that definitely helps :D when you go covered, pre/cum doesn't dry up on the piss slit, so a lot of us aren't used to that.