News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon Method Finally Worked

Started by bareaussie2019, 2019-04-21 14:26:40

Previous topic - Next topic

bareaussie2019

Hey guys, its been a few months since my last post, i pulled back for maybe 2 weeks but gave up because just skinning back wasn't working for me; no simple methods have worked for me, including the spoon method. But today, i was hell-bent on giving it a college try again so i grabbed a dessert spoon and it all of a sudden worked, I'm still in shock lol; anyways i think the reason it wasn't working for me in the past was because the photo guide mislead me to place the spoon lower down the shaft of my penis. but what i did was place the spoon a small bit after the bunch of skin that occurs when the foreskin is pulled right back and simply rolled my foreskin over the spoon, shifted it around a bit and pulled it out, simple! i also found that a bit of spit helped nicely in terms of lubrication. finally, my questions are;

How long will it take for my head to keratinize?
About how long will it take for my foreskin to naturally stay retracted?

Thanks.

Dicsolovag

For the second question. I think the spoon method looks like the most beautifully, but because you fold your skin you are stretching that skin that should be shrinking. So i dont believe in that the spoon method is good to stay permanently retracted and especially not on its own.
Thats why I switched to frenulum stretching and rings.
But please if someone have a story that the spoon method were used to achieve permanent retraction without the daily manual folding process, please tell that story, I am interested!

strathsport101

I was very similar to you. Suddenly found it worked amazingly. However I quickly realised, after just doing it a few times for say 30 mins at a time, and the a full day, that the foreskin stretched quite a bit and has cause some minor issues (see my recent post).