Author Topic: Best way to masturbate  (Read 61853 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Re: Best way to masturbate
« Reply #45 on: 2016-07-02 22:02:18 »
Hi again. Have recently tried using vaseline when I masturbate while wearing the balloon (foreskin right back) Had to use a bit but the end result was very good. Only draw back is the cleaning of the vaseline from my Penis after. It is called vaseline in the UK, or petroleum jelly I think.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2016-07-03 03:53:41 »
Hi again. Have recently tried using vaseline when I masturbate while wearing the balloon (foreskin right back) Had to use a bit but the end result was very good. Only draw back is the cleaning of the vaseline from my Penis after. It is called vaseline in the UK, or petroleum jelly I think.
Yeah, I hate Vaseline for that reason. Plus, it generally is just too thick. I prefer coconut oil. It's a lot less viscous, and easier to clean up. But honestly, most of the time, I just wank dry.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2016-07-17 13:53:26 »

I use baby oil, as its thinner
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2016-07-18 05:49:46 »
Don't you guys use your own spit ? :) Ever since I was a kid that was the best and the easiest to get and clean.. And it is free haha :) the bad thing is that dries kind of fast but your source is endless so... :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
« Reply #49 on: 2016-07-18 15:05:28 »
 :) :)
I use whatever is handy, usually spit.  I do have some lubes, but cleanup is messy and
when it gets on my ''love'' hand, it makes the action more difficult.  (guess I am used
to having a dry contact with the foreskin, so I can slide it up and down).  I never
considered using a hands on method that many cut guys use, since there is
no foreskin to glide over the glans.  The lubes I have, along with coconut oil, that I
have tried tend to dry quickly, some getting sticky.  I use two fingers under, thumb on top.
This is the method I learned worked back at age 11, being a method
that did not utilize anything other than what I had
available,  in locations that reduced the chances of being caught.   Still is the usual
method used 60 years later.

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2016-07-18 15:07:48 »
Has anyone ever been able to cum using E-Stim?  I like the
sensation of the current going through my cock, just
have never been stimulated sufficiently to finish.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #51 on: 2016-08-09 13:58:53 »
I have tried to use my own spit, but does dry up to soon which is a shame. Will carry on using my vaseline for now.

Offline wankluver

« Reply #52 on: 2016-09-08 14:55:11 »
Anyone got circumcised and can explain how masturbation differs before and after ? 

I am uncut but am interested in how it feels and how you do it.     I used to get irritation of the foreskin (due to excessive wanking) and did think about getting cut but I am glad I didn't.

guest705

« Reply #53 on: 2016-09-08 19:37:36 »
Typically dry if using my foreskin, lotion or lube if I'm rubbing just the head.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2016-09-10 16:52:08 »
Anyone got circumcised and can explain how masturbation differs before and after ? 

I am uncut but am interested in how it feels and how you do it.     I used to get irritation of the foreskin (due to excessive wanking) and did think about getting cut but I am glad I didn't.
I used to get this too. Now I mostly masturbate with the foreskin drawn back. And if anything, I sometimes get irritation along the corona if I want too much.

Offline Unicorn80

« Reply #55 on: 2016-09-21 13:45:54 »

Cut guys generally need lubricant to avoid getting friction irritation.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #56 on: 2016-09-22 09:39:45 »
I like to tape my foreskin right back So I can wank like a cut guy, I find duck tape is the best for strength.

Since I cut my frenulum I've been taped back for about 10 weeks which has really desensitised my glans. I thought this would make sex less enjoyable, but in fact it means I can go a lot longer and have more intense organisms. I can also be rougher which turns me on. Sometimes I use lube, often though I go dry.

I also used to find that at the point of orgasm my glans became very sensitive, the closest I can describe the sensation to is dragging finger nails down a blackboard, and I'd have to stop. Now I can keep going during orgasm making it even more intense and long lasting.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #57 on: 2016-09-23 07:11:07 »
Yeah, I hate Vaseline for that reason. Plus, it generally is just too thick. I prefer coconut oil. It's a lot less viscous, and easier to clean up. But honestly, most of the time, I just wank dry.
[/quote
I usually wank dry for longer session and more intense orgasm but some times use hair conditioner with a little water.  Feels like a real wet pussy as my hard penis slips through my hand with skin retracted.  In fact I can wank skin retracted and the skin does not slip back.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #58 on: 2016-09-23 12:34:03 »
I think my glans' sensitivity has decreased compared to before I started masturbating, but after a few years of daily masturbation and few months of retraction (not permanently, several hours a day), I can't say my glans is at the point where I can rub it directly to masturbate... the wetness and slipperiness from spit dissipates quickly. Lube would probably help but access to such things isn't so easy here, so I stuck with foreskin gliding. If it's foreskin gliding I can do either dry or wet.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #59 on: 2016-09-24 03:04:24 »
For those that don't want to masturbate dry and hate the mess of Vaseline and other similar lubes, maybe try my homemade product I refer to as 1,2,3 -- 1 part K-Y Jelly, 2 parts glycerin, and 3 parts distilled water (tap water contains impurities that will cause the compound to spoil).

To prepare, use a double-boiler type system with hot water in the bottom. In the blending container add the 3 parts water, the 2 parts glycerin, and then the 1 part K-Y. Raise the heat on the bottom water while stirring the mixture. When fully blended, allow to cool.

Small amounts can be stored in a small dispensable sunscreen type of container. Larger amounts can be stored in any sealable bottle. The above is a basic formula. If one likes it to be more slippery, add a little more K-Y; not as slippery, add a little more glycerin; a little thinner/thicker, adjust the amount of water. Feel free to adjust to your preference.

I find this lube to be closer to that of the actual intimate act.