News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Roadmap for true permanent foreskin retraction

Started by noob_without_hood, 2023-03-29 13:22:19

Previous topic - Next topic

noob_without_hood

Hello Guys,

Since you guys have kept the foreskin back - does the foreskin automatically retract itself to its normal place behind the glans or do you still have to do some manual adjustments to get it back?

I retract my foreskin for over a year now and I definitely see progress and improvement - wrinkles have formed and new are forming, glans are starting to mushroom which means it is getting bigger and edges are becoming more prominent (increase size in flaccid state and probably in erect state), skin have dried which is a good thing. Overall this journey after a year is starting to pay off the effort which I am more than happy. By the way I do not have a frenulum which makes things easier and this is the best (I hated the frenulum as mine was shorter and it was removed - very happy)

However I was wondering what is the roadmap for the second, third (and so on) years will be?
When true pulled back permanency would happen - so that the foreskin will stay back and never or rarely covers the glans?
I know that everybody is different but also every opinion/experience is valuable.

I was wondering for a long time. Can anybody share his experience so far?

You are awesome!

Kylar

I think that varies from person to person.

If the foreskin is long enough, it probably won't retract automatically on erection, and even less likely when soft.  It might change a little how it behaves (I do feel like mine rolls back more readily when I pull it back, than it did before, for example, and it is much more likely to stay back than it was even just a couple years ago), but that's about it.

Permanent is... what you define it as.  For some, it means "as much as possible, I won't pull it forward, but if it happens, I'll pull back as soon as I can and it still counts", for others "coverage is to be avoided, even during masturbation".

So anyway, I guess the question is: what do YOU want to achieve?