News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retracting for over 20 years - went permanent a year ago.

Started by HeroicGlance, 2023-02-17 05:35:56

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroicGlance

Started retracting when I was in my teens - at first, it was only at night (for some reason, it helped me sleep.)

In the early years, it just refused to stay back.  The best I could go was about a few hours before it slipped back down over my glans.

I tried rings, tape, etc, but it seemed the only thing that really worked was TIME.

The first time my foreskin stayed back 48 hours straight without me touching it, I was amazed. 

It got to be that I could just keep it back for days at a time- then weeks.  Then - three months...

Sometime in my 30's, I crossed a turning point:

Unless I wore tight underwear, I found my penis would immediately revert to "foreskin behind the glans" mode.

At a certain time, my foreskin just laid back, refusing to do the job of covering my glans anymore - so I listened to my body, and let it do its thing.

Here is where I am now:

https://i.imgur.com/2SSJwhz.png

Questions and comments welcome.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Skinned

Great progress and also great plug, it's been a while since I wore one and it's making me think about doing it again.

thesevenpointfive

I am jealous, that looks really impressive and a great story. I spent years like you, but mine never stayed back on its own.
Love skining back and letting my head show

DiagonalFunctor

I find myself very lucky to be able to tuck the foreskin in such a way that it never ever goes over the head even in the weirdest, turtliest positions right from the begining. Makes stuff so much easier. I was able to do that from a very young age actually - I think it's a combination of the glans flare, flexible frenulum and the thinness of the foreskin.

Looks great, but it would, in my opinion, look even better if you tucked the foreskin behind the head to make the body of the penis tighter and neater. You don't seem to have a lot of it there, but with a proper tuck, you could achieve much more generally pleasing look and would more likely pass as cut. What's a sign of good keratinization is the fact that the underside of your glans has the same color as the rest - great stuff there! And it's also quite smooth which looks much better and healthier than those cracked and dried out ones some users here possess (no offense guys).

tom76

I am a bit jealous too. You are really lucky to have reached such a nice result.

My story comes close to yours. I started retracting in my early teens - with the skin slipping forward again pretty soon.

I tried taping it back for some time just to get the feeling of an exposed head over a longer period of time.
But it didn't really change anything in the non-taped state - foreskin slipping into forward position almost instantly.

During puberty I outgrew some of my foreskin going from full coverage to a partly exposed head, which allowed to keep it retracted over a longer period of time.

I used a glans ring (well just a piece of cloth tied below the head) to stay retracted from time to time then.
Since I am a grower with a lot of variation in length even in flaccid state for me this worked a lot better than any taping methods.

Leaving the glans ring method behind I never reached a state, where I could pull the skin back and stay retracted 24/7.
Yet over time there was some progress.

First I could stay retracted without any skin slipping forward if I am not wearing any clothes.
Later I found that from time to time it would roll back behind the head on its own, which was really amazing for me.

In clothes my foreskin still has a life of its own. Due to a lot of variation in flaccid length it is always a surprise to see how much coverage (if any) I have, when I take it out.

A foreskin that moves into "behind the head position" on its own when not wearing any clothes is the closest I ever came to a turning point. In this state I could not even wear it forward if I wanted, as it skins back on its own very quickly.

Here is a short clip showing where I am. https://imgur.com/a/iwF7wlC

Johnny_V

Would love to see the video with more frames and couple more pulls, backs and forewards.
Great story.

tom76

Quote from: Johnny_V on 2023-02-18 06:04:57
Would love to see the video with more frames and couple more pulls, backs and forewards.
Great story.

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/qwMxzv7

Johnny_V

Thanks, looks awesome. Keep up the good work, would love to see more.

Johnny_V

It's amazing how can you progress from fully covered when flaccid, to this.
It'll be interesting to see it in erect state.
Sorry for the double post, didn't see the edit button.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: Skinned on 2023-02-17 12:56:33
Great progress and also great plug, it's been a while since I wore one and it's making me think about doing it again.

Thanks!

And that's actually my prince albert piercing.  It might look large from the angle of the shot, but it's only 7 gauge (4.5mm).  I removed it once for about half a year, and everything became really "dull" down there...

HeroicGlance

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2023-02-17 14:45:53
I am jealous, that looks really impressive and a great story. I spent years like you, but mine never stayed back on its own.

Thanks!

The issue with the foreskin snapping back behind the glans usually occurred during cold weather (which we get a lot of, where I am!)  It usually happened when I went outside, en route to the store, or an errand during the winter months, and as I don't own a car, I walk everywhere, and it got to the point that there was no way it would stay down over the glans by itself, so I was confronted with two choices:

1:  Constantly be pushing things back into place through my pants pocket

or

2: Just letting things be, get used to the feeling.

HeroicGlance

Quote from: DiagonalFunctor on 2023-02-17 15:12:25
Looks great, but it would, in my opinion, look even better if you tucked the foreskin behind the head to make the body of the penis tighter and neater. You don't seem to have a lot of it there, but with a proper tuck, you could achieve much more generally pleasing look and would more likely pass as cut. What's a sign of good keratinization is the fact that the underside of your glans has the same color as the rest - great stuff there! And it's also quite smooth which looks much better and healthier than those cracked and dried out ones some users here possess (no offense guys).

I appreciate the suggestions!

I'm aware of the spoon method(s) that people use to get a look that they desire for a "beauty shot."  In fact, I have my own:  I use the wooden end of an artist's paintbush (I'm an illustrator, so I have many that I'd otherwise be tossing out.) 

However: the purpose of the photo I provided was just to show how things were 100% naturally, after a year of permanent retraction.  A year ago, my foreskin was still always touching the coronal ridge of my glans.  Now, it has increasingly "laid back." and rarely touches the glans at all (Which I chalk up to daily exfoliation.)

HeroicGlance

Quote from: Johnny_V on 2023-02-18 06:04:57
Great story.

I appreciate the sentiment!

However: getting a pic of it with the skin pushed forwards is an impossibility.

Understand, the only way I got through the initial six months of "adjustment" was to resist any inclination or impulse to push the foreskin back down.  Consequently, I never did, and really never plan to do so.