News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

peeing with foreskin retracted

Started by phill600, 2016-03-24 13:48:57

Previous topic - Next topic

phill600

hi im just wondering if medically you should  always retract your foreskin all the way back to urinate ? would this be beneficial in any way.
with my foreskin it tends to attract bits of my underwear  and as I pointed out earlier if I retract my foreskin where it is rolled goes a dark colour. any help greatly received

thesevenpointfive

pulling back can help, but not all the way back, just behind the head should be enough
Love skining back and letting my head show

cavalier

Don't know about medically but I have better aim with my skin back and have no drops to knock off.

jdm

Quote from: phill600 on 2016-03-24 13:48:57
hi im just wondering if medically you should  always retract your foreskin all the way back to urinate ? would this be beneficial in any way.
with my foreskin it tends to attract bits of my underwear  and as I pointed out earlier if I retract my foreskin where it is rolled goes a dark colour. any help greatly received

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "with my foreskin it tends to attract bits of my underwear". Can you rephrase that to help me understand the problem?

It is not usually medically necessary to draw back the foreskin for urination. With particularly long foreskins it may be more hygenic to do so, but beyond that, I'm not sure what you want it to help with.

Retracting the foreskin to urinate may bring different results for different men, depending on certain aspects of your anatomy. For example, if your frenulum is a bit short, this can pull backwards on your glans while it's retracted. This can do several things. 1.) It can cause some minor, temporary deformation of your urethra while you are doing it. This can restrict urine flow slightly, and may even cause minor pain during urination. 2.) Tension on the frenulum may cause the meatus to close more tightly during retraction, which may trap a small amount of urine at the very end. This may release later when the tension is relieved, causing some embarrassing spotting on the crotch of your pants. Of course, many men have no problem at all. So it's a very personal choice whether to do this or not.

phill600

Thanks for the replies my problem is I get post dribble and sometimes smell.
What I meant was I think  it is material of my underwear gets attracted to my wet fireskin.so I wondered if retracting would be better.

Jockbox

I always have my foreskin back when I urinate, better aim for a start, and I think more hygienic. If I don't pull my foreskin back my urine can go where it shouldn't and make a mess.

phill600

And I take it that it does not restrict any flow?  I have heard it's more hygienic?

Jockbox

No restrictions when I pee with my foreskin back, think  it is much better than the foreskin over the head.

phill600

Sounds interesting I do get stinging at the tip now and again I always thought it was because I never retracted my foreskin!

Retracted

As a kid, my babysitter (yes, hot now, but sorta normal back when) would sit on the tub and watch me pee. The first few times it felt weird, but then I got used to it. Eventually, she told me I had to clean it after I pee'd. I was a little surprised because my mom or dad had never mentioned cleaning it before. She would tell me to "make it come out" and she would dab it with toilet paper. Just a quick dab on top and underneath while I held it out for her. She once tried baby wipes, but it was waaay sensitive, and I didn't like the feeling. One day, she asked if I could pee with it "coming out" I tried it while she watched. First thing I noticed was the aim was way better. When I was done, she told me I dint have to clean it because it didn't get wet. I gotta admit, it felt great having her watch me. I knew it was naughty, but I liked it. Ever since then, I've always retracted to pee. It is so much cleaner and you can't beat the aim!

thesevenpointfive

Hi well i started doing it and it does make a difference, would made even a greater difference if  some one  babysitter had told me.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Graeme51

I have much  better aim with it pulled forward. If I pull it back it's like a fan spray sprinkler.

glanscover

Quote from: phill600 on 2016-03-25 08:45:29
Thanks for the replies my problem is I get post dribble and sometimes smell.
What I meant was I think  it is material of my underwear gets attracted to my wet fireskin.so I wondered if retracting would be better.
To prevent the 'dribble' ,I find that I need to 'strip' the urine from my urethra following urination.  I do this by reaching my finger back between my balls, and behind, finding
the inner penis and pressing, and running my finger all the way to the end of my glans, on the bottom side.  Need to repeat this a couple times, using a small piece of TP to catch the 'dribble'. 
Having said all that, the issue I have doing this while 'pulled back' tends to undo the 'pullback' .  Anyone else
find this to be an issue, and how, what did you do to resolve it.?

jdm

I do this too. I actually use the mobile skin of the scrotum to facilitate the motion of sliding my finders along the urethra. It's kind of like the gliding motion that the foreskin can provide. It makes it a lot easier to milk out those last few drops. I use a tissue in my the palm of my other hand, resting the head in there, and use the thumb of that hand to keep the foreskin back if necessary. Often times is stays back just fine, but once in a while it wants to pop back over the glans. In those cases, it usually only pops over just the ridge and I pull it right back. No big deal.

glanscover

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2016-03-24 22:20:06
pulling back can help, but not all the way back, just behind the head should be enough
For me, pulling the foreskin back to pee releases some foreskin pressure on my glans making the
flow of urine easier.  That also removes the blockage of my meatus by my foreskin, making
the 'flow' more controllable. 

Very difficult to pee through the foreskin in this picture.