Author Topic: foreskin tight  (Read 7082 times)

Offline phill600

foreskin tight
« on: 2016-03-23 17:17:09 »
hi im 41 and never really pulled my foreskin back much. I do get a burning sensation not often on the tip of my penis. I tried to pull my foreskin back in the bath today.
it kind of squeezed my glans. at the point of where the foreskin was rolled it was a dark color.
the first attempt the foreskin rolled back ok but the second attempt was more difficult
a doctor told me it was wrong to keep the foreskin retracted all the time has it can cut off blood supply.
is it possible to keep it retracted with health benefits ??? 
 thanks

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: foreskin tight
« Reply #1 on: 2016-03-23 18:08:07 »
You have a case of phimosis. It sounds like it's pretty severe, so if you tried to keep the foreskin pulled back, you'd probably develop paraphimosis, where the skin will swell so much that you can't push it forward again. Do NOT try it! Paraphimosis can be a cock-threatening condition. If you DO pull it back and find it hard to push forward again, relax, let your cock go soft, apply some lubrication, squeeze your cockhead to make it as small as possible, and push the skin forward.

At this point you should try to stretch your foreskin opening looser. Each day in the bath you should try pulling it back like you did today, and hold it there for a few minutes. You can also put your fingers in and stretch it wider for as long as you like each day. Don't stretch too hard; if it hurts, it's too hard. Just stretch firmly enough that you can feel it.

It will take some time but many other guys have had plenty of success with these methods!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-04-06 10:43:04 »
You have a case of phimosis. It sounds like it's pretty severe, so if you tried to keep the foreskin pulled back, you'd probably develop paraphimosis, where the skin will swell so much that you can't push it forward again. Do NOT try it! Paraphimosis can be a cock-threatening condition. If you DO pull it back and find it hard to push forward again, relax, let your cock go soft, apply some lubrication, squeeze your cockhead to make it as small as possible, and push the skin forward.

At this point you should try to stretch your foreskin opening looser. Each day in the bath you should try pulling it back like you did today, and hold it there for a few minutes. You can also put your fingers in and stretch it wider for as long as you like each day. Don't stretch too hard; if it hurts, it's too hard. Just stretch firmly enough that you can feel it.

It will take some time but many other guys have had plenty of success with these methods!
Yes agreed with this process, strange that 41, is an age to start retracting the foreskin, But once issue are solved, can say that retraction of the skin is not an health issue, as long as you sort the Phimosis out
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Graeme51

« Reply #3 on: 2016-07-25 09:45:51 »
Try www.phimocure.net. it worked for me!