News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon method, help please

Started by Terminal3k, 2018-09-24 06:13:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Terminal3k

Hey guys,

So I have been trying the spoon method. Sometimes I get good results and other times it just doesn't work at all. I don't know what I'm doing differently. Can I get some expert tips please? I'm a not a grower or shower, somewhere in between

scotsguy27

afternoon,

The spoon method works well for me and I just use some saliva and a teaspoon to tuck it in.

What works best for you and what happens when it doesn't?

A quick method I found scouring the site was cold water, try "spooning" in the shower by pulling back the foreskin and putting some saliva on ur top part of the shaft, not lots though you're only wanting an amount that will not cause friction with the spoon, use the spoon to tuck yourself in and then turn the shower to cold for a bit and let ur penis tighten.

Theres a pic of my penis on one of the days I used cold water in the gallery.

Any moe questions don't hesitate to ask. Hope this helps in some way  8)

Terminal3k

Okay thanks, when it doesn't work then my foreskin will go back over my glans within a hour or so. I have manged to stay retracted for the last 48 hours. I think I'm more of a grower though. When I go to sleep, and wake up my foreskin has gone about half way over my glans....

Have been wearing boxers as well these last few days to increase friction, hopefully to toughen up glans quicker!