Author Topic: Oxballs Cocksling 2.0?  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Oxballs Cocksling 2.0?
« on: 2018-08-08 23:20:09 »
Anybody have any experience with this product? Looking to use it more to hold my foreskin back tight during sex (which it seems it would do pretty well) more so than using it for daily wear.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Re: Oxballs Cocksling 2.0?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-09 19:17:17 »
Evening, I don’t have experience with that particular product but I bought the cock and ball seperator and was very disappointed when after about a month the material melted/started to seperate when left in my top drawer next to my bed. I’m now wary about buying oxballs products again.

Offline vaultboy

• NSFW Access
Re: Oxballs Cocksling 2.0?
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-08 14:30:26 »
I have a CockSling, and while it does go some way to reducing movement in the shaft skin, I wouldn't say that it's the best thing for holding the foreskin back.

In my opinion you're better off getting one of their ball stretchers. When you pull down on the scrotum enough it starts to pull down skin from the shaft of the penis with it, and can have the result of pulling the foreskin smooth along the shaft. It's my favourite method.

And yeah, be careful how you store these toys. I've never had a problem with one, but they're made of TPE and can break down if let in contact with certain other materials, or oil-based products.