News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Longer foreskin troubles?

Started by Chevca, 2023-11-29 18:01:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevca

Not sure if it's just that me doing something wrong or if it's my foreskin length? It seems like no matter how far back I pull it for the clothespin method there is still enough that I'm not actually folding it. Has anyone had similar issues or noticed this? What are the next best method?

burtonian

Have you viewed the informal techniques guide pinned to the top of the discussions page?  It is crucial to place your spoon handle or other tool the 'right' distance between the back of your glans and the centre of your retracted ridged band.  The 'right' distance varies with each individual but generally is about half way between the two; some lubrication can help to stop the tool catching and pulling the tuck undone.  When I first tried the spoon method I could not help but get erect and the fold tended to untuck as I got flaccid.  As the novelty wore off I found that tucking with a 'semi' was possible and gave a longer lasting result.