News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin glide back during erection

Started by McKay, 2022-10-02 16:01:31

Previous topic - Next topic

McKay

I was wondering, how common is that, the foreskin uncovers the head during erections.
Did this happened to you before you started wearing your foreskin back? Did it happen as a step of the training? Did it happen at all to you?

scotsguy27

With mine it depends how aroused I am. When I was younger only my tip would show and it would have to be retracted manually however after pulling back it retracts on its own. I have noticed that after a few months not retracting that my "default" again seems to be only my tip is exposed and it needs retracted manually.

4toA2

When I'm not retracting, my glans stays covered when erect. It will retract by itself if I'm wearing certain cock rings or ball stretchers/weights.

hung.part.timer

Pulls back when I get hard mostly now, but level of arousal matters. Have to get fully hard and it rolls back at my peak. (pro tip: reverse kegels will get you as big as possible ime)

konfied88

I'm with hung.part.timer on that one - when I'm fully hard the skin slides back completely, when I'm semi - so is the level of exposure.

lvprcm

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-10-02 19:17:14
With mine it depends how aroused I am. When I was younger only my tip would show and it would have to be retracted manually however after pulling back it retracts on its own. I have noticed that after a few months not retracting that my "default" again seems to be only my tip is exposed and it needs retracted manually.
I was the same way starting young. The tip would start showing when I got erect. I believe it was sort of the impetus I needed to want to pull the foreskin as far back as it would go to expose the glans.

As I grew, more of the glans would get exposed and depending on how aroused or erect I got, the foreskin would retract just behind the glans.

Did anyone also find that if you got really hard your foreskin wouldn't even go over the glans? I would have to manually pull the foreskin over the glans. Then it start rolling back.

CuriousSkinner

This honestly never happens for me, the skin is always forwards unless I pull it back, or it gets pulled by my boxers as I get hard (which has literally only happened a few times)

GhostFace

NEVER happened to me. I talked about this with some of my friends, and it's a like 1 in 7 for them for it to happen.

Some german guy I was talking to once said I just seemed to have a longer foreskin, never gave me issues and I kinda liked it that way better if I'm being honest.
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

jimmy

Quite often it will but not every time. It's natural resting position is usually two thirds covered while erect but I can pull the foreskin over completely if I try, more so since I tied my frenulum.

ThePiemel

I finally got there and I find it most pleasant. I still use my skin to tuck it up after fun. To wake up bare the next morning. Often not even aware of it anymore until I open the other eye. I like my glans. I have it for a reason. It became more part of me.

hung.part.timer

A ball stretcher should make your foreskin pull back as you get hard. Also, if you're okay with a little magic/misdirection, if you position your balls between your thighs as you get hard your foreskin will likely retract on your way up/out.

jimmy

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-01-01 07:18:53
A ball stretcher should make your foreskin pull back as you get hard. Also, if you're okay with a little magic/misdirection, if you position your balls between your thighs as you get hard your foreskin will likely retract on your way up/out.

Can second this ;)