Author Topic: Doctor/medic staff or nurses comment on your permanent retraction  (Read 11459 times)

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
Have You ever Heard any 'comment' from Doctor/medic staff or nurses on your permanent retraction...do they advice it....

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Once I asked my dermatologist about this, can it do any harm (she's a woman).
She told me that there is no reason for me to do it, but it's absolutely my choice and if I feel fine, there is no problem.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Have You ever Heard any 'comment' from Doctor/medic staff or nurses on your permanent retraction...do they advice it....
Unless they are looking and have a trained eye then yes they can tell, some i have seen, look like there cut, check my Avatar as people think i am
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
Not a doctor, but my proudest moment was when a girl who had given me a blowjob a few months earlier told a group of friends she'd never seen an uncut cock, lol

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
Just want to get more answers to my old question...

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
When the surgeon who circumcised me examined me before the operation he obviously knew that I was permanently skinned back. As an expert in his field he probably made a mental note but made no remark. He simply asked about allergies and my preferences regarding overall tightness and scar location.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.