Author Topic: Dealing with Super sensitivity in glan after ejaculation  (Read 5047 times)

Offline marksrobins

Hi guys, thanks that I found this auto circ community!  ;D
I'm 28 and have a long foreskin. I have attempted skin back intermittent on weekends.
But I am facing few issues:
1. When i keep foreskin pulled back my glans turns black or black pink. Is this okay?
2. I enjoy masturbating like circumcised dude but after ejaculation the glans becomes painfully sensitive to touch even clothes.  :'( In that case i have to pull the foreskin up to cover up sensitivity. How do you guys mange this case cuz I want it to endure the pain 8) and remain expose even after ejaculation. (May be in future I would get a circ but ;) due to this I am unable to do so) Please help with any tips?
3. Will my long foreskin will tighten?

Regards,
Marcus

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Dealing with Super sensitivity in glan after ejaculation
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-16 22:23:47 »
Black?? I don't know if this is a language issue, but your glans should never turn black... Do you have a color you can compare it to?

Getting used to being exposed takes a while, and it's okay if you can't keep it back 24/7 at first.

And tighten, you mean get shorter? Probably not..

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-17 13:33:06 »
I now remain expose even after ejaculating, but it took some time and patience to do it,  What helped me was keeping it back afterwards a bit at a time, not all the time but now and again, Now it is fine  It just stays back all the time now.

Offline marksrobins

« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-17 17:11:32 »
Not black as if tar or ink. Its kind of dark pink. Sorry for my English..

Also I have learnt from past post that i need to keep the glans open and practice it lot soon i will get used to it.  ;)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-17 18:02:20 »
Ah, okay. Well, cutting off blood supply is not a good thing, so if the glans gets dark, maybe you should roll the skin forward again. But keep it retracted when you can, and the skin should loosen and you won't have that problem anymore.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-07-18 11:29:25 »
for the 1:
try stretching your skin, simply put both index fingers in and pull them away form each other for a while, then pull your skin back to the base as far as it can go and also keep it there for couple of seconds then release it.. repeat 5-10 times if possible, it will help loosen your skin a lot! Small pain and little wounds are possible but they heal for hours.

for 2:
after masturbation try to keep your glans from touching anything but keep it retracted, if possible do not put any underwear for about 10 minutes.
Also try to dry your glans after jerk, I was using toilet paper to dry it out as it is less sticky when dry a.k.a. less annoying.
and by the end you just have to get used to it, it took me about 2 months as a permanent retractor to get used to that feeling but then I started to like it because it felt just like when I begun to retract permanently.

3:
nope, but It will get used to stay behind the glans, takes a good 5-7 months of permanent retraction.
I can say from personal experience I still have all my overhang after about 14 months of permanent retraction but if I want it I really have to pull it out, if I just roll the skin forward the tip of my glans remains uncovered ;)

32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !