Author Topic: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity  (Read 24744 times)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Inner Foreskin Sensitivity
« Reply #45 on: 2017-08-29 16:17:06 »
If you find wearing the ring uncomfortable, you may need to experiment with different sizes and shapes. The ring may be too tight, or something. Can you describe in what way it is uncomfortable?

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2017-08-30 12:28:31 »
I feel the ring unrolls itself near the foreskin and in that way it reaches the glans of my penis!

I removed the 2nd ring later. Today i am trying again with 1 ring. It also feels streching, not too much, i don't know if that's ok. But i think it decreases the will to pee but i can't be sure, it may be psychological

I was using the 2nd ring to stop the foreskin to reach the glans but since when my foreskin reaches the glans unfolds itself under it you are right that there's no point in putting it.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2017-08-30 13:59:33 »
This is the ring i use:

The 1.8cm in witdth is too tight for me as my penis width is around 4.1cm regularly.

Maybe a silicone ring with 3.5cm is better for me such as this? The design of the currect one maybe i helps to not roll? What do you think?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #48 on: 2017-08-30 21:09:33 »
I definitely think that the second type of ring would be better in terms of not rolling. I'm not sure if the shape might be less comfortable, though. Regarding the size, another factor to consider is the elasticity of the material. Different formulations of silicone stretch to differing degrees. This can effect comfort as well. But you probably won't know for sure until you try it.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #49 on: 2017-09-01 16:08:10 »
i need to find the right shape for me now! haha they're not expensive all these things but the bad thing is they do 1 month to reach in my country! I ordered 2 of them and i am looking forward to order some other type that could help me achieve the permanent rectraction in the aliexpress.com list! xD

Btw, I live in Greece!