News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Underwear

Started by Dad_skin, 2023-08-02 03:20:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Dad_skin

Hi all,

So although I've been playing with this on and off for years (though not for more than an hour at a time due to my grower status meaning the skin covers my head when I'm fully soft, even with the spoon method), I'm now almost 24 hours into being retracted!

Im seeking a bit of advice though. Underwear. The pair I tried two days ago were semi tight, and the rubbing caused the skin to untuck. Yesterday (my successful day) I just freeballed it.

Would people recommend loose boxers so that things can flow, or tight briefs to keep everything in place? Or did I just do semi tight boxer brief wrong?

Regards

HeroicGlance

Congrats on a full day!

I would say that it depends on what "Stage" you are at.

I remember that I intentionally wore tight briefs for years, because it kept things "In place" (ie - my foreksin pulled back as far as possible)  I recommend speedos for this purpose, BTW.

These days, I wear the loosest underwear possible - when I have to wear it (fortunately, I work at home, and usually spend 90% of my days "going commando" in whatever loose pants are available.)
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Dad_skin

Thanks for the response!

Regarding what stage I'm at, I've rapidly gotten to the point where my skin doesn't "untuck" and roll forward, but I've got too much skin (and shrink quite a bit during the day) so my biggest problem is the head retracting and the shaft skin covering the head.

I hope that "my foreskin back as far as possible" will develop over time, and get me to the point where the skin is so far back that it never covers the head even when it shrinks 😂 Sounds like I may need tight underwear to help with that.

Thanks again!

Dad_skin

I've attached a pic to show you where I'm at. As you can see, the tuck of my skin under itself isn't enough to fully expose the head as my dick softens. I hope this improves over time and that my tuck gets "deeper"

CuriousSkinner

I see what you mean, you have a decent amount of skin.

For me I wear boxer briefs as they keep things in place without being too tight. I don't really like mine flopping about as I find it more irritating.

No pants at all though is also good. Especially in the early days.

Dad_skin

Trying tight briefs today, so I'll report how it goes :)

Been really interesting reading other posts about the ridge of the head growing more prominent; that would be great! If I get that and the ability to tuck my skin more deeply to keep it much further back, then I'll be super happy

Dad_skin

Well your advice is as spot on. I hate wearing tight briefs as they feel way too tight on my balls, but it worked to keep me retracted all day! :)

swordfisch

I replied to acibzy's post mintes ago and have now found yours!! Should've looked more thoroughly before jumping on the keyboard.
Here's a slightly edited version of what I wrote on acibzy's post - I think it applies to Yours, DS.

I well remember the discomfort (sometimes almost pain) generated by clothing at the earliest stages of living bare-headed.
Careful selection of u'pants helped. For me, M &S cotton briefs, one size too large, became the go-to kecks. The more they were washed, the softer they became. Not too tight...for me, and nice and unabrasive! You'll find that the discomfort will turn into pleasurable feelings and the knowledge that you've made the right decision.

All the best,
sf

Skinned

I generally reckon the looser underwear the better. Since this seems to catch and pull the skin less.

derj

I agree loose boxers are the most comfortable. I like to go a size or two up in my boxers for comfort.
It does not always stay tucked but i will adjust using the spoon method through out the day to keep in place.
Good luck i am curious how others have used to keep tucked as well

HCheung

I freeball 24/7 and go nude when at home
I suppose it's the method you're using to retract the foreskin that matters, rather than the underwear
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

ThePiemel

I wear underwear when it gets too cold. The same with socks. And I have a loyal washing machine which does not care what I toss in every day.

For me, underwear is for winter. Maybe.

When you keep jewels in a safe the whole year, why buy jewels?

Dad_skin

Thanks all for the discussion.

As a bit of an update from me, I think going for tighter underwear at first, to keep my dick in place and prevent the spoon method from coming undone (I should have said, I'm hung and my dick tries to go down the leg of my pants, hence why it rubs so much), was definitely the best approach. But, now that my glans are a bit tougher, and my skin has stretched and developed some memory for the new retraction, I find I can freeball without it coming undone!

It still feels weird having the bare head of my dick rubbing down one trouser leg, but not unpleasant ;)

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I think that sounds like a sensible approach.

I have the same problem as you with mine always going down a leg, so having the right amount of support is useful, without it being too tight.

I am one of these people that is really picky with underwear but once I find some I like I buy loads of it!