News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best way to discreetly pull back, tricking others that you're circumcised?

Started by zainmoreland9, 2023-06-16 00:21:35

Previous topic - Next topic

zainmoreland9

Long story short, I'm going to a nudist beach with a friend. I NEVER thought I'd ever be naked in front of her, so I lied to her that I'm circumcised.

I need a way to appear circumcised that's enough to fool her.

Here's what I considered:

1. just "pulling it back"

This works for me but I have a long and loose foreskin, so (1) it scrunches up near the base of the glans (2) any wrong movement and it'll slip forward, blowing my cover.

2. using some device that's black and covered by my pubic hair (like a hair tie??)

I don't know if such a device exists, but maybe I can make it blend in with my pubic hair. It's not like she'll be staring at my penis from 2 inches away.

3. Spoon method

I'm a grower and have long/loose foreskin, so this hasn't worked well for me. I think the spoon method only works if your foreskin is tight enough to hold together in that position.

scotsguy27

I would just pull back or use the spoon method.

Why did you initially say you were circumcised?

burtonian

I assume that your visit to the beach is imminent, in which case you won't have time to practice your spoon technique which, despite your long foreskin still seems your best way to simulate a circumcision.  Of course, a lot will depend on how familiar the girl is with male anatomy, if she is a nudist of similar age to you then you would be unlikely to fool her.

So, you have two options, confess all or hide your solution in plain sight.  For the latter, trim then shave your pubes, immediately before your trip retract your foreskin and apply a band-aid running from just below your corona to the base of your penis, effectively trapping the spare skin.  Tell your friend that you were having a quick tidy up but the razor slipped, hence the band-aid.  Your chances of fooling her?  Almost zero!  Please tell us the outcome.

I would also love to hear why you mislead her.

Nivek

I suggest just pull back without tools as your no1 option. Depending how long you have been pulled back, your dick head could look like a circumcised man's.

If she asks about it, you could say you are pulled back, which is autocircumcision, another form of circumcision. so you didn't really lie about it!

Even if it slips forward, just pull it back and tell her it's auticircumcised. That way everything is out in the open.

lustfulsmile

I agree with the people suggesting the spoon-method. I think it gives you the smoothest, cleanest appearance. I have a rather long foreskin as well and it works like a charm. The other things you have suggested are either not permanent enough (pulling back) or - in my opinion - unsuitable for the nude beach.

If I were you, I would just stay natural and enjoy the time at the nude beach. It's rare to have someone join you for such an occasion, so enjoy that and have a good time. Chances are, she won't remember your conversation, because I think you might be putting too much thought into this. I don't think she spends her nights thinking about your penis. If she asks about it, which I doubt she will, just tell her you've been thinking about circumcision and she must have misunderstood.

hung.part.timer

ThePiemel

You are lucky to be with a lady. Because ladies do not have penises. So you should be able to get away with anything.

PossibleMagician130

Spoon method or anything will not fool a woman who is observant, although funnily, quite a few women have thought I am circumcised because they only saw me erect. However, those women were ignorant due to conservative social norms, and a general lack of inquisitiveness.

Just be honest and say that you lied because you felt very self conscious, going to a nude beach with her for the first time, and was worried about being judged.

hung.part.timer

Thinking about it, even circed guys don't always catch a pulled back foreskin on intact penis as not also being cut based on posts I've seen on other sites. I can always id a catfish that marks 'cut' in their profile and then throws an intact but exposed cock in their pics.

Wild_dom

I have long foreskin as well and the spoon method works well when I'm semi hard otherwise there is too much skin behind the corona so it looks chubby.

PossibleMagician130

Yes, I've always thought it was strange that a lot of people actually cannot see obvious things and was going to make some comments about it, until I realised that I probably have sharper eyes due to my fascination and obsession with sexual activities

I mean, they probably cannot make out fine details because they have not spent thousands of hours staring at and inspecting genitalia

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-06-29 12:09:11
Thinking about it, even circed guys don't always catch a pulled back foreskin on intact penis as not also being cut based on posts I've seen on other sites. I can always id a catfish that marks 'cut' in their profile and then throws an intact but exposed cock in their pics.

Nicky

Hi! For me, the coin method (not the reverse coin method in which you have the inner skin exposed) does the job perfectly while looking good. If you stay flaccid, it'll look pretty good. But if you get too hard, the coin will be visible. I use button instead of a coin, because the coin leaves greenish color on the skin. Good luck!

HI

Quote from: zainmoreland9 on 2023-06-16 00:21:35
Long story short, I'm going to a nudist beach with a friend. I NEVER thought I'd ever be naked in front of her, so I lied to her that I'm circumcised.

I need a way to appear circumcised that's enough to fool her.

Here's what I considered:

1. just "pulling it back"

This works for me but I have a long and loose foreskin, so (1) it scrunches up near the base of the glans (2) any wrong movement and it'll slip forward, blowing my cover.

2. using some device that's black and covered by my pubic hair (like a hair tie??)

I don't know if such a device exists, but maybe I can make it blend in with my pubic hair. It's not like she'll be staring at my penis from 2 inches away.

3. Spoon method

I'm a grower and have long/loose foreskin, so this hasn't worked well for me. I think the spoon method only works if your foreskin is tight enough to hold together in that position.

Why the hell you want to appear cirumcised? No woman will take care of that. If your penis is ok, it's with and without foreskin!
If you pull back, you do it for you. To stay longer, you like the feeling,...

HeroicGlance

I just have to put my two cents in here:

When I was a teenager, I dated a woman for over a year, and had sex with her well over 100 times, and she NEVER knew I was not circumcised, until I told her.

Simple advice: Just pull it back, and keep yourself clean,  she will never know.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

ThePiemel

In the happy homo house here we happen to have two. I keep mine the way I like. He keeps his the way he likes.

No tricks.