News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Feeling that the head is exposed even when well keratinized

Started by DiagonalFunctor, 2023-02-14 16:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Mafik13

Well i must say it made me to thinking a little about it. I'll says I'm aware that I'm pulled back, but nothing additional sensations or feeling. It's became my natural state, but i definetly feel when it cover up my glans when i do activities, kinda strange feeling tbf. Anyway i have theory that sleeping completely naked helped me get used to It, and surprisingly i always wake up retracted that way when i sleep in any underwear it variates.

lvprcm

Quote from: Derek on 2023-03-04 18:17:57
Even after keratinization all the nerves are still there but deeper. So, one can still feel everything but without unpleasant hypersensitivity. It's intrrrsting when I concentrate on something else then I forget about being retracted. I notice it only if I pay attention to my penis.

A number of you guys have expressed a lot of my own experience both when I had a foreskin and afterwords. The nerves are there. I feel the skin as it bunches up against the coronal rim and if I get really small the pressing of the bunched up skin against the coronal rim can actually feel kind of pleasant for me. It's like the rim is getting stroked effect for me.

Mafik13, Tom76, Derek and Short Skin all perfectly describe the same or similar sensations I get with my own glans. Is this a case of, you lose nothing if you get circumcised? Absolutely not for me. I lost a lot of inner foreskin which was had a lot of sensation for me. Aesthetically, I like the bunched up skin behind the coronal rim look. The shaft stroking or masturbation is different due to a shortness of available skin. I still have some bunching up of the remaining foreskin but it does look different than what I had in my uncircumcised days.

Test123

So if you could wind the clock back, lvprcm, would you still get circumcised?