Poll

Did you have problems with frenulum to get a permanently bare head ?

No, I have my frenulum cut before decided to have a bare glans (circumcision or tying up)
2 (12.5%)
No, my frenulum is long enough, and don't have any problem
6 (37.5%)
Yes, my frenulum was short, but left it as such.
4 (25%)
Yes, my frenulum was short and I decided to stretch it.
2 (12.5%)
Yes, my frenulum was short and I was forced to cut it (tying up or frenectomy)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: 2014-10-28 14:55:43

Author Topic: Frenulum status in bare glans  (Read 44350 times)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Re: Frenulum status in bare glans
« Reply #15 on: 2015-02-08 10:04:59 »
but i mean you really have to pierce through your skin there, i couldnt image doing that xDD

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2015-02-08 15:21:20 »
Oh, now I understand the name...

As for me, I guess I've always had enough skin there. In my late teens, I seriously considered e frenulum piercing to help keep me retracted. A simple bar. The thought of piercing and losing sensation, or the thought of it getting caught on underwear and ripping the skin through was enough to shy me away. Actually, can a piercing be considered a technique for pulling back?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #17 on: 2015-02-08 20:17:57 »
but i mean you really have to pierce through your skin there, i couldnt image doing that xDD

Well I used a lidocane spray and I literally couldn't feel a thing. Some guys are into pain, but I'm sure not XD

Actually, can a piercing be considered a technique for pulling back?

Yeah! There are actually a number of guys who get large piercings (like PAs, frenum, or apadrayva) who find it easier to keep the skin retracted and end up liking it.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2015-02-08 23:51:31 »
I did use a penis plug for a few months. It resembled a PA piercing. Too scared to get the real thing, I found it online somewhere. It looked something like this:

I do have pics of me using it somewhere on an old hard drive. I stopped using it cuz my urethra stretched and it started falling out.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #19 on: 2015-05-07 07:19:11 »
Oh, now I understand the name...

As for me, I guess I've always had enough skin there. In my late teens, I seriously considered e frenulum piercing to help keep me retracted. A simple bar. The thought of piercing and losing sensation, or the thought of it getting caught on underwear and ripping the skin through was enough to shy me away. Actually, can a piercing be considered a technique for pulling back?
I put a ring through my frenulum bridge.  Feels great and no, it does not catch on anything, I can roll the skin over it if I want to but prefer mine to stay back without any help.
I have photo of my ring if interested.  Let me know.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #20 on: 2015-05-31 07:38:38 »
it must be where the frenulum connects to the underside of the head that feels so good and gets excited.  'no nerve endings' when I gently pressed a cocktail stick through this bridge, it stretched the bridge enough to slip a ring through NO pain OR blood as NOT through any tissue. Have a look on dick.net .. same name: halfard
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline drudel

« Reply #21 on: 2015-07-22 21:21:23 »
now as Iam in the late sixties I finally decided last year to ask my urologist to cut away my frenulum. I could prove that when retracting my foreskin my glans is pulled downwardsby the frenulum and hurts. So the 30 minutes treatment was all payed by health insurance and was done in perfekt surgery surrounding by a professional docter.Healing took some days and after the knitting remais have been removed after 8 days it took some 3 weeks and and my frenulum was history.
I am so glad to have done it and now have the ability to play with my foreskin in the whole range with no pain at all

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #22 on: 2015-07-23 01:51:56 »
Awesome! Glad to hear you're enjoying it ;D

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2015-09-06 05:49:20 »
My frenulum was very very tight, and so when I did keep the foreskin retracted it bunched up way too much; became irritated and even bled.  So, I got circumcised.  Looking back, I wish that I had known that I could have just had the frenulum cut, and kept the foreskin.  As I looked at some of the 'retracted gallery', I noticed that many uncut guys appear to have no frenulum.  Is that natural, or have they been cut?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #24 on: 2015-09-06 18:17:11 »
Some guys just have a naturally small/thin frenulum; some guys had their frenulum tear at some point from masturbation or sex; and some guys (like me) have cut their frenulums on purpose!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2015-09-07 02:33:01 »
Hmmm...it seems like we often want things both ways.  A prominent frenulum is very erotic to me, but it can be a problem if you want a bare glans 24/7...

Offline glanscover

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2016-07-22 14:43:29 »
I got to this subject late, so I will attempt to explain my situation.  Soon after the
first time my now ex wife saw my foreskin, she was all over me to get circd.  This
was in 1970, before computers offered answers to any question one might
think of.  There was no way that I was going to have my cock cut up, so I
simply showed her how I can pull the foreskin back, leaving the glans out
for her viewing (which is what she really wanted).  That ended that, she never
mentioned it again, and I continued to have the best of both worlds, my choice
as to whether I would be exposed or covered.  When erect with her, the foreskin
was always pulled back, so to her she was getting her way.

Offline knowmore123

« Reply #27 on: 2016-08-04 15:41:59 »
mine remains flexible even with bare glans. actually I dont have short frenulum.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #28 on: 2018-03-01 20:59:19 »
The frenulum is responsible, so that the foreskin closes automatically. If you want to keep the foreskin permanently pulled back, it is beneficial to remove the Frenulum Praeputii. I mean that a frenulectomy brings a significant advantage to a masturbator. Because you can take advantage of the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation. Besides, I mean an uncircumcised penis without frenulum looks very good. Even when it comes to cleanliness, a penis without a frenulum has the advantage, because when the foreskin is retracted, there are no more wrinkles that can be washed badly. For me, cleanliness is very important. Because this is my penis, always in very good condition and I can masturbate anytime. But, if you always wear the foreskin behind, the skin will become chalked up, as with circumcised penises, and thus become insensitive. This is not so cheap for a masturbator. That's why I'm wearing the foreskin closed. ;)
Masturbation is better than sex.