Author Topic: Taping vs Spooning  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Krusader

Taping vs Spooning
« on: 2018-12-01 12:30:13 »
I modified the taping method and used a double sided tape while rolling my forensic down, this way it stays nice and soft and there is no tape visible, however I sometimes put a little surgical tape on the back to make it unbreakable. I was thinking about trying spooning, looking at my profile, will spooning make it look more natural and how will it feel during masturbation?

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
Re: Taping vs Spooning
« Reply #1 on: 2018-12-01 13:41:57 »
Which brand/type of double sided tape are you using?

Offline Krusader

« Reply #2 on: 2018-12-02 04:14:53 »
I don't really know I just went to the store and send I need a double sided tape I'm not sure of the brand

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-12-06 17:59:07 »
Interesting.

I bought some double sided tape for this same reason, but the tape is too stiff and it's really difficult to get the backing tape off it

Offline Krusader

« Reply #4 on: 2018-12-14 07:01:31 »
I initially thought this taleem keep me pseudo cut for easily a couple of weeks but I was wrong I can go max 3-4 days without replacements

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-12-20 06:44:51 »
In my experience the spoon method is best for hassle-free daily retraction if you primary goal is just to keep your glans exposed.  It’s easy to do, it will stay in place more-or-less indefinitely (at least for me), and has a reasonably good aesthetic which looks a lot like a low and loose circumcision at first glance.  But it’s not very good for masturbation if you want masturbate without foreskin, unless you use one hand to keep your skin retracted.

Taping is good if you want to keep your sulcus exposed and completely elimanate any smegma.  Aestheticially, it’s a bit of a mixed bag.  The top looks like high and tight circumcision, but you’ve got a ring of tape near the base.  It’s great for masturburation if you like to masturbate without foreskin, since it keeps your foreskin fully retracted and your shaft skin fairly tight.  The biggest problem is if you are a grower, it can either get uncomfortably tight with a full erection, and/or you can get a partially covered glans when fully flaccid.