News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The changing shape of the meatus

Started by Pocket Rocket 99-00, 2023-07-24 11:57:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Pocket Rocket 99-00

Quote from: jdm on 2023-08-10 04:51:36
One thing that i notice is that the shape of my meatus changes noticeably with retraction, because the frenulum pulls on the meatus when my foreskin is retracted. So this will be different for different men, depending on how tight your frenulum is, or if it is missing all together.
Yes, this is apparently true.

brucep2

Yes, I've also noticed this. Also when I first retracted a couple of weeks ago my piss was almost shooting upwards. Now the angle has dropped and it's coming out straight.
Life is too short....

scotsguy27

I feel my meatus has become more prominent since retracting. I'm currently keeping my glans covered as I have a cut near to the meatus and the doctor recommended not exposing it to allow it a chance to heal.