News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Show off your glans?

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-12 15:26:47

Previous topic - Next topic

paul214

Since I was posting some new pics in another thread I'll post one of mine here too!

But I am cheating, I used to pull back, but two years ago I went under the knife.

scotsguy27

Thought I'd post an update one year later. Heres mine both spoon method and simply pulled back

Colbykel

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-10-16 09:10:28
Thought I'd post an update one year later. Heres mine both spoon method and simply pulled back

Looking good and nice bare head!

Test123

Quote from: paul214 on 2023-10-10 14:21:21
Since I was posting some new pics in another thread I'll post one of mine here too!

But I am cheating, I used to pull back, but two years ago I went under the knife.

Are you happy with your decision to get circumcised? How does it compare to being retracted?

Juhho

oldestserv

oldestserv

oldestserv

Anyone else use surgical spirits to help with keratanisation

jafar_t

Quote from: oldestserv on 2023-10-18 03:57:24
This is mine

Does your skin stay back without any aid?

Lask

oldestserv

Yes stays back on its own

Semi erect, the glans flares out more when erect.
Has anyone tried glans pumping? Results?

Michael

My exposed glans, I'm wearing a O-Ring behind the glans to hold the foreskin back.

stephan29

Quote from: Michael on 2023-11-05 16:05:57
My exposed glans, I'm wearing a O-Ring behind the glans to hold the foreskin back.

Looks good!

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Michael on 2023-11-05 16:05:57
What size o-ring? Link if you have it. I had trouble finding right size (gauge and material)