News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Just pulled back?

Started by uncut1017, 2024-01-10 21:38:04

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

Hey guys, was curious are there any retractors here that literally just pull the foreskin back and leave it as it stays rather than trying methods? I always just pull back and keep it that way, was worried about the bunched up skin look but really dont care much now as i do about keeping the head out. With that being said i'm not usually nude among others often so idk how the bunched up skin look would be viewed by others. heres how mine looks just pulled back and how i've been keeping it since i started retracting like 4-5yrs ago

Nivek

Those are some very nice photos of your very magnificent looking penis. I think your skin tone is dark, so the loose skin bunching is not obvious at all.

I'm also simply pulled back without methods but since I've lighter skin, the loose skin wrinkles are much more obvious.

Absnotfab

You have a magnificent penis. If your foreskin stays back without assistance you're very lucky. I think it looks great

CuriousSkinner

Great post! Yep I am the same as you. I just pull back and it will pretty much just stay there on its own for as long as I want. I actually fell asleep like it last night accidentally which is a raretiy for me! Very lucky to not have to do anything special though aren't we. Is your skin on the tighter side do you think? I think that helps personally.

Kylar

Often it stays back by just pulling back, but folding à la spoon method just gives me extra security.

Stickler99

For years i used a type of spoon method, as just pullingback always caused my inner foreskin to swell and get uncomfortable. But since i started giving a daily wipe on surgical spirit  it has stopped. And about 6 months ago I started doing just that.

tom76

It looks really nice the way you wear your skin pulled back.  :)

Me too. I just pull back and don't use any devices to hold the skin back 24/7. If it rolls forward again I just skin back on the next occasion.
For me having a bare head feels a lot more natural this way.

Here is a cose-up of mine when pulled back. You will notice some wrinkles on it as well but I don't care a lot about it and other people I have been nude with never did.

So don't worry too much about beeing nude in front of  other people. Most probably it will be just another penis for them.

scotsguy27

I can easily retract and it stays back until I pull it forward.

lvprcm

My first attempts were just to pull back but that was at a young age and it wouldn't stay retracted. I had a little more success keeping it retracted if I had something holding it back and typically in those days, the only tool I had was my underwear. The underwear however couldn't do the hold job for long as physical movement and shrinkage would cause my penis to move around and thus the foreskin would begin to slip over the glans. I had that battle for a few years.

I inadvertently discovered that when I masturbated quite often my foreskin would begin to fold itself under and as a young kid with limited ideas, I  conceived the tucked-in method AKA spoon method. I thought I was pretty original, LOL however as we all know here, many guys have run across this experience either accidentally or purposely.

I tried the spoon method on and off but as I had a grower of a penis, the foreskin would untuck itself and although the foreskin wouldn't immediately recover the glans, it would in time. By the onset of puberty followed with other observations on my dad and relatives, I began to move away from the spoon method mainly for the aesthetics of it found that I preferred the appearance of it rather the bulky look of the tucked in foreskin. For many years afterwards, I would just simply pull it back and let the foreskin rest on the sulcus of the glans. The wrinkles were IMO perfectly fine as this was the way I had seen it with my own relatives along with classmates who were circumcised loosely or retracted.

uncut1017

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-11 09:40:01
Great post! Yep I am the same as you. I just pull back and it will pretty much just stay there on its own for as long as I want. I actually fell asleep like it last night accidentally which is a raretiy for me! Very lucky to not have to do anything special though aren't we. Is your skin on the tighter side do you think? I think that helps personally.

i think it is, i try to keep the wrinkles back but just slides right behind the head everytime

uncut1017

Quote from: tom76 on 2024-01-11 17:29:57
It looks really nice the way you wear your skin pulled back.  :)

Me too. I just pull back and don't use any devices to hold the skin back 24/7. If it rolls forward again I just skin back on the next occasion.
For me having a bare head feels a lot more natural this way.

Here is a cose-up of mine when pulled back. You will notice some wrinkles on it as well but I don't care a lot about it and other people I have been nude with never did.

So don't worry too much about beeing nude in front of  other people. Most probably it will be just another penis for them.

thanks for the advice!

uncut1017

Quote from: lvprcm on 2024-01-15 16:35:02
My first attempts were just to pull back but that was at a young age and it wouldn't stay retracted. I had a little more success keeping it retracted if I had something holding it back and typically in those days, the only tool I had was my underwear. The underwear however couldn't do the hold job for long as physical movement and shrinkage would cause my penis to move around and thus the foreskin would begin to slip over the glans. I had that battle for a few years.

I inadvertently discovered that when I masturbated quite often my foreskin would begin to fold itself under and as a young kid with limited ideas, I  conceived the tucked-in method AKA spoon method. I thought I was pretty original, LOL however as we all know here, many guys have run across this experience either accidentally or purposely.

I tried the spoon method on and off but as I had a grower of a penis, the foreskin would untuck itself and although the foreskin wouldn't immediately recover the glans, it would in time. By the onset of puberty followed with other observations on my dad and relatives, I began to move away from the spoon method mainly for the aesthetics of it found that I preferred the appearance of it rather the bulky look of the tucked in foreskin. For many years afterwards, I would just simply pull it back and let the foreskin rest on the sulcus of the glans. The wrinkles were IMO perfectly fine as this was the way I had seen it with my own relatives along with classmates who were circumcised loosely or retracted.

nice to hear from someone whos been in a room with others and noticed the same look regardless if cut or uncut

hung.part.timer

team 'just pull back' here too. I like the ease of it and lack of any additional tools or contraptions or contortions required to enjoy myself.

Stickler99

I spend most of the time just pulled back.
Tend to only use the spoon method when I'm going somewhere special or to the beach.
The inner foreskin is not a place for sunburn.

uncut1017

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2024-01-19 11:52:00
I spend most of the time just pulled back.
Tend to only use the spoon method when I'm going somewhere special or to the beach.
The inner foreskin is not a place for sunburn.

glad u mentioned sunburn, thought about drying the inner skin out by laying in the sun didnt think it would burn