News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sensitivity and changes to glans

Started by __Nexus__02, 2023-10-24 16:24:28

Previous topic - Next topic

__Nexus__02

Hi!

Recently joined the club of permanent retractors mainly due to hygienic reasons.
I had my foreskin pulled back for 24/7 for a week and sensitivity has decreased to a point where I'm very comfortable with my glans being free.
.) However when going for a bike ride it's still very itchy. How long do I have to commit 24/7 to be comfortable around everyday activities and sports?
.) Are there any permanent effects if I change my mind and cover my head again?

Thanks for your help!

jafar_t

Quote from: __Nexus__02 on 2023-10-24 16:24:28
Hi!

Recently joined the club of permanent retractors mainly due to hygienic reasons.
I had my foreskin pulled back for 24/7 for a week and sensitivity has decreased to a point where I'm very comfortable with my glans being free.
.) However when going for a bike ride it's still very itchy. How long do I have to commit 24/7 to be comfortable around everyday activities and sports?

Thanks for your help!

It definitely has to be 24/7 until you get totally used to it, and by that time you would want to get cut. I did  :)

Kylar

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-10-24 16:35:19
It definitely has to be 24/7 until you get totally used to it, and by that time you would want to get cut. I did  :)

Hi again.

This is not a forum for living out your circumcision fetish.

jafar_t

If circumcision is a fetish, then what is keeping your glans exposed using all these highly sophiscated methods?  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kylar

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-10-24 20:21:07
If circumcision is a fetish, then what is keeping your glans exposed using all these highly sophiscated methods?  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nobody says keeping the glans uncovered isn't a fetish for some.  Also nobody said that circumcision, as such, would be a fetish.

However, you turning every single topic you touch into an advertisement for circumcision is a sign of you fetishising the practice, and so I must remind you that it's clearly said in the corner of the forum: the topic of this forum is not circumcision.

Kylar

It tends to itch if it's almost entirely dry, but that stops happening so often as time goes on.  Can't say a good time frame though.  Guess just keep on trying?

Well, at least for me there is a permanent decrease in sensitivity (which is good and bad at the same time, good because the painful sensitivity I had now very long ago is gone and it's not a problem at all if someone touches my cock head too roughly; a bit bad because I feel like sometimes my sensitivity is too low).  I also noticed that my glans has become paler with time and even if I stay covered for a long period it won't look like it did before I started regularly keeping it uncovered.  Then again, I also got a whole lot older so... who knows.

Things take time to develop and you can stop anytime, anyway.

jafar_t

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-10-24 20:33:15
Nobody says keeping the glans uncovered isn't a fetish for some.  Also nobody said that circumcision, as such, would be a fetish.

However, you turning every single topic you touch into an advertisement for circumcision is a sign of you fetishising the practice, and so I must remind you that it's clearly said in the corner of the forum: the topic of this forum is not circumcision.

You sound like a so-called "Intactivist" to me LOL

Difficult Time

I'm a bit envious that it only took you a week to get past the discomforts. For me, the adjustment was much more difficult (hence my username). But I can definitely relate to the issue when riding a bike. It has been years now since I went uncovered 24/7, and riding a bike is now the only activity that can cause me too much unwanted sensation. When I go on a ride, I usually have to adjust myself once or twice before I can be comfortable--not always easy to do in public! I don't experience it as "itching"--to me it is simply too much stimulation of the glans--more like what I felt when I first started trying pulling back.