News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back ā€” be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish ā€” plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Yikes Iā€™m feeling sensitive šŸ˜¬

Started by jaxxxsonmoon, 2023-07-27 06:14:30

Previous topic - Next topic

jaxxxsonmoon

So I'm in my first week now, and yesterday I tried going bare the whole day. This initially worked, however later as I was grocery shopping I noticed the chafing and discomfort. Due to the fact that I was hanging with some friends, I was unable to adjust or just pull my skin forward. By the time I reached home I was walking very ,,uneven" and couldn't wait to take of all my clothes and avoid any sort of friction.
I am wearing a silicone glans ring to keep my foreskin retracted and my glans exposed.

If you have got any advice for a rookie like me, kindly let me know, I would like to learn.

Johnny_V

You'll get used to it. It's quite normal in the beginning.

ThePiemel

Nothing wrong with taking a break. That is why it is so nice to keep having a foreskin. You can always roll it back over for a while!

Kylar

Play safe and take breaks as much as you need.

HeroicGlance

Sensitivity is only to be expected.

Chafing & discomfort are part of the process - but as others have said:  It's fine to take breaks. 

Rome was not built in a day - your brain & body need time to adjust to this new situation - your tissues need to keratinize.

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

jaxxxsonmoon

Thank you all for the encouraging replies šŸ˜Š

CuriousSkinner

For what its worth I agree with the others, take breaks when you need to your foreskin is still your friend :)

jdm

jafar_t

Quote from: jdm on 2023-08-10 05:37:18
You might find this thread interesting. https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=224.msg1786#msg1786
I think the CLA helps a lot.

Did you continue with your CLA experiment? If so, what was the result? Have you tried using Anusol or Preparation H to shrink the skin?

jdm

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-10-22 17:28:22
Did you continue with your CLA experiment? If so, what was the result? Have you tried using Anusol or Preparation H to shrink the skin?
I've never tried the Anusol of Preparation H. I used the CLA for quite a while, and found that it seemed to accelerate keratinization. I never did follow up with the alcohol and CLA combo. Being a part time retracter, I sometimes plan to do an experiment, then lose interest, and forget. But now that you've reminded me, I'm a little tempted to try it again.  ;D

Difficult Time

I really know what you're going through brother! I'm always a bit envious when I read reports from guys who say they got over the initial discomforts in like a week or less. That was certainly not true for me (as it sounds like it is for you). But my advice is maybe a little different from others, since I had much the same kinds of experiences as you are reporting. Sure, if you have to take a break, then that's what it is. But remember that each time you do this, you are taking a step backward in the process of adjustment. If you can, my advice is to try your best to push through those times that you feel just too tired of feeling so much unwanted sensation. You will adjust--just not as easily as some others. I had the same problems, and I was eventually rewarded by getting to the point where it wasn't a struggle anymore. It really just takes time, patience, and some determination. But if you are like me, as it sounds you are, you will also eventually have the really nice benefit of never entirely getting to the point where you don't still notice the difference--those now entirely acceptable constant whispers of sensation from having your glans bared will just count as delightful reminders of the change you are trying to go through now. Good luck and keep at it!

Steeltoeboots

Nice reaction, Difficult Times.
Especially the last part. You wrote about the change. This sounds so good and confirms my excitement about trying to go bare through life.  The change to a better version of our bodies.  Probably permanent.  You made me glow from the deepest of my body and mind. I hope we all will make the change.  Rewarded with a keratinized head. Less sensitive but aware of the new situation and feeling. 

I'm a few weeks in the transformation process and I fucking live it and am happy I've found you guys. I learn a lot and feel much better and proud of practicing retraction. Seeing my head slowly changing,  drying. 
This unites us and I hope that we all get the result we want.
Grateful for being part of the community.

arty

I am 2 weeks in, been doing the cotton pad method, and yeah was super sensitive after a week, but after a few days it was gone, and the head is a lot less sensitive now :)

Steeltoeboots

Yeah, desensitisation and getting keratinized are big rewards.
I was struggling with finding a technique that works for me.

For me, my alternative tp method works very well. I made a post: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3838.0
I noticed a dryer foreskin the day I started with it. It feels comfortable for me and makes me conscious of my penis and manhood almost whole day.