Author Topic: Has anyone tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor?  (Read 18606 times)

Offline Freaklancer

I ordered a Bien Amour Red Pleasure Enhancer 10 days ago but have not yet received it in the mail. It seems like the site is still up and running, but I can't seem to contact the customer service email (it no longer exists), and the owner of the PayPal account you pay is not replying to my emails. Shipping/tracking information does not seem to exist, although I know the company seems to be located somewhere in Arizona.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor. I've seen 2 posts on unrelated forums stating that they have tried this, but no pictures so far.

Offline GhostFace

• NSFW Access
  • メンヘラ
Re: Has anyone tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-15 23:13:58 »
Never heard about it,sorry,did you do some research before purchasing it?I think that maybe,just maybe,you got scammed
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-18 11:21:27 »
I ordered a Bien Amour Red Pleasure Enhancer 10 days ago but have not yet received it in the mail. It seems like the site is still up and running, but I can't seem to contact the customer service email (it no longer exists), and the owner of the PayPal account you pay is not replying to my emails. Shipping/tracking information does not seem to exist, although I know the company seems to be located somewhere in Arizona.

I'm just wondering if anybody else has tried the Bien Amour foreskin retractor. I've seen 2 posts on unrelated forums stating that they have tried this, but no pictures so far.

Never tried it. Always wanted to. Seems like a good product. Hope the seller gets its act together. If not, you can get a refund through PayPal customer service. There is another very similar product I've seen somewhere. I can't remember the brand name, but it was the same general idea. If I come across it again, I'll post back here. If anyone else knows the one I'm talking about, or anther similar product, please post about it.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-18 14:26:58 »
The Penitube, right?

Offline Freaklancer

« Reply #4 on: 2016-01-25 19:00:58 »
Well, I've got an update, guys.

The Bienamour "Red Pleasure Enhancer" arrived today in the mail, after a whopping 20 days. There was no package as indicated on the website. It was put in a pouch, which itself was put in a shoddy manila envelope. The return address, etc., was written in regular pen, something you would expect from an amateur seller on Amazon or eBay.

The retractor itself was made of cheap latex, literally the same material as a red balloon I could buy from the local party store. Looks like someone used a cheap "punch-a-hole" machine on a red balloon and folded over part of it to make the bottom end of the retractor.

The adjustable straps were also low quality. The openings to pull the straps tighter would crease the straps if I pulled too hard.

I couldn't get a tight enough feel when putting it on. The retractor itself felt somewhat snug, but the straps would just pull the lower end of the latex loose and crease the openings where the latex was punched. The worst part is...part of the latex ripped off when I tried to put it on.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed, and whatever was left of the retractor, I threw in the trash. This wasn't a scam, but overall, slow shipping and low quality product makes this not worth $12.99. I wish I could have taken pictures. Anyway, I guess I'll just go back to my taping method or the cockring method when I want to retract my foreskin.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2016-01-25 20:12:12 »
What a ripoff. I've seen pics of the penitube and it seems to be a much higher quality product. Presumably the "bien amour" is a shitty knockoff.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-01-27 06:36:22 »
Hi guys. Sorry for the slow response. Life's been hectic lately. Actually, the one I saw was not the Penitube. Unless it was an earlier version. I still can't remember what it was called or where I saw it. Haven't had time to try and track it down. But having looked up the Penitube, I do agree that it looks like a much more professional product. At least in terms of the molding of the tube. I am a little bit concerned that the straps look like shoelaces, and probably non-elastic. The one I'd seen had a natural latex color tube, and black elastic straps, like the Bien Amour. But the straps were different in that there were two straps. The diagram showed one strap going around each leg, as opposed to around the waist. I didn't like that idea, but thought it could be easily modified, and was worth checking out for anybody interested in Bien Amour. I'll still post it here if I ever find it. Could be that it's just not available anymore.  :-\

Offline Freaklancer

« Reply #7 on: 2016-01-27 08:06:07 »
I'm not sure what other products besides the Penitube contain a strap feature. This is the patent for the Bienamour. If you scroll down below, there is another patent for a similar device. A quick search of the creator of that one brings up the "Kasanova Ring." Seems like the Kasanova Ring is a disposable "foreskin ring" you buy in packs of 3 for £2.49 from Europe. Considering what little luck I've had from "dedicated" foreskin retractors, I'll just stick to makeshift methods, thank you....

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-02-01 04:00:41 »
I'm not sure what other products besides the Penitube contain a strap feature. This is the patent for the Bienamour. If you scroll down below, there is another patent for a similar device. A quick search of the creator of that one brings up the "Kasanova Ring." Seems like the Kasanova Ring is a disposable "foreskin ring" you buy in packs of 3 for £2.49 from Europe. Considering what little luck I've had from "dedicated" foreskin retractors, I'll just stick to makeshift methods, thank you....

Huh, I've never heard of the Kasanova Ring before. And after checking out the instruction on their site, I still don't fully understand how it works. Their instructions suck.  :P

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-02-01 06:30:17 »
Freaklancer's statement that the Bien Amour is no better than something you could make from a regular party balloon got me thinking, and I decided to try just that. I cut a regular balloon as shown in the pictures, and created a very cheap, but effective, strapless version. Please excuse the crude, uneven cuts. I was using some very crappy scissors.  :P  Anyway, I tried it for a wank-off session, and it worked quite well. I want to try it for extended wear, but haven't done so yet.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-02-01 06:32:53 »
BTW, it should be noted that you really need to shave your pubes before wearing this device. Otherwise the balloon rubber grabs them like crazy, and makes for a very unpleasant experience.  ;)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-02-01 10:19:01 »
That is something I am going to try. Thanks for letting us know.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-02-02 14:34:33 »
Hi guys.what do you think? Feels good to wear. Really pulls my foreskin right back.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-02-02 14:37:49 »
One more as the others seems a bit blur

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #14 on: 2016-02-02 18:20:32 »
Wow, looks great! Wouldn't have thought a balloon could be a useful sex toy ;D

Hopefully that tight ring around the tip of your foreskin will stretch out as you wear it back.